Raise Hell

Kon-El sighed, as he finished his chores for the day. It's always quick when you have super strength and speed. He was laying on his back, staring at the blue-cloudless sky in awe. It was beautiful. He had never thought he would get the chance to leave the lab or get a family. He was no longer Project Superboy. He was Kon-El, of House El of Krypton. He was Conner Kent, the adopted son of Martha and John Kent. He lived in the Kent farm and went to Smallville High- which if you asked Conner was useless, as in the lab all knowledge up to a doctorate in Engineering had been downloaded in his brain. But Dinah assured him it was needed, as he needed to learn how to behave as his age and as human. Which honestly was kind of amusing, as he was technically only one year old and half-Krytonian.

But not everything was rainbow and roses. Conner might be free now... but he had never felt more alone. He had dreamt of meeting Superman and forming a bond with the only other Kryptonian on Earth. Something that did not end up being true, as Bizarro and John Kent existed. However, Bizarro was with the Outlaws and Clark has yet to introduce Conner to little John. Which to be fair, Conner had been created to kill and replace Superman, so he does not fault him for being careful. Clark had given Conner more kindness than he had expected. He had given him two names, a Kryptonian name and a civilian name. His names. Not to mention, he had given him his parents too. So, it was safe to assume that Clark has accepted Conner in his life... he just needed more time to process everything that was happening.

That, however, does not make Conner feel any less alone.

"Conner! Please come in! We have visitors!" Martha called out for her youngest son, who rapidly moved to comply. He heard three heartbeats inside the house. One of them was an old man, British from his accent, with white hair and a traditional butler suit. Alfred Pennyworth, his mind reminded him, the butler of Bruce Wayne, one of the richest men in the world- richer than Luthor himself. The other two were teenage boys, both had black hair and green eyes, of clear Arab descendance. Damian Alfred Wayne and Alexander Joseph Wayne, two of the youngest Wayne kids. "There you are!" Martha smiled, making Conner feel warm inside. He might feel lonely, but it was never Martha's fault, she was a heaven-sent gift. "These are some of our family's friends, Alfred, Damian, and Alec. Clark and Bruce are great friends."

"Baba is also Batman," Damian added frankly, making everyone look at him shocked, before laughing. "Yeah, I am honest and very frank. I get it. We came to talk with you."

"Me?" Conner repeated suspiciously. "What for?"

"Because we understand," Alec answered with an uncharacteristically soft expression.

"Maybe we should give the boys some privacy," Alfred suggested. "I brought the Wayne's famous vegan Devil's Food."

"Oh! Let me prepare some tea then," Martha cheered and guided the older man to the kitchen, not before giving Conner a supportive smile.

"Would you like to go first akhi?" Damian asked Alec.

"I would," Alec nodded, taking a deep breath to calm his nerves. "I am a clone of two people, just like you."

"W-what?!" Conner was stunned by the revelation. "You are like me?" He asked, same amount of hope and horror in his voice.

"Yes, I am," Alec smiled sadly. "I am the clone of Talia al Ghul, my akhi's mother, and Deathstroke. I was created and grew in a lab, where I was not treated like a person. I never even had a name until my akhi gave me his." Alec snorted. "Quite literally, his middle name used to be Alexander."

"You are like me," Connor murmured in awe.

"And I was also genetically modified," Damian added. "Ra's and Talia al Ghul wanted to create a perfect weapon to destroy their biggest enemy... Batman, my baba."