Getting to know each other

Everyone in the Justice League knows about Flamebird. Ever since Apokolips destruction and rebirth had reached the Justice League's ears via Hal Jordan. Many called it an act of God, of Karma. Batman thought that there was something weird going on. He could understand an experiment going wrong and the test subject losing control. But the result in Apokolips were too organized and perfect. Not that he blamed the boy! He was ten years old and had only just returned from rebirth, after being killed by his grandfather. But Bruce was sure someone manipulated those results through Flamebird.

Then Flamebird journeyed through the galaxies and solved issues by healing and politics. Bruce was impressed by the boy's results and methods. It's inspiring to know someone so young, and after everything he had been through, could have such a big heart.

Then Hal informed them of The Blackest Night and how Flamebird was chosen for reuniting the Black Lantern Force with the White Lantern Force. Then everything made sense, whoever or whatever had manipulated Apokolips rebirth and Darkseid demise, wanted to create this collaboration of the Lantern Corps and the creation off the Grey Lantern Force.

Batman was relieved and ready to receive Flamebird in case he turned into an enemy. He is too young and with a lot of power. However, it was Superman the one who met him first and brought information with him.

Who was Flamebird's father?

However, Batman had other things to focus on. The pendrive was a secret trove, with intel about almost every criminal organization in the world. It was a very busy half a year, but delegating the work was key for this endeavor. At the end, they got it all done.

Forst, they saved Arthur Jr. Curry from Oceanmaster's attack. A palace guard going as far as killing the previous prince, under the command of a very protective and angry queen... things were tense right now with the Atlantean couple.

Green Arrow, Arsenal, and the Birds of Prey, went after The Brotherhood of the Fist. Not that anyone would have protested with that decision, after finding out they had Oliver's, previously unknown, son, Connor. The King Snake and the Ghost Dragons were dealt by the Outsiders- Katana, Metamorphe, Lizard Johnny, Amazing Ronnie, Mighty Mary, and Black Lightning. Wonder Woman and Cheetah went after David Cain and Mother's trafficking ring, though David Cain had gotten away from them.

Cheetah was a surprise villain turned anti-hero/vigilante. Captain Marvel had worked some kind of magic on her, and Ivy, and Harley, and Selina, much to Batman's frustration and respect.

As for the Gotham Syrens, they were aiding Azrael to take down the Sacred Order of St. Dumas. Captain Marvel had dealt with The Light. No one knows what he did to Savage, but he had gone underground afterwards. Not a peep from him, or Morgana, or Circe, or The Enchantress, or Black Adam... maybe they were sent to a magical prison? It had Batman concerned and paranoid. But it was shelved for another day, as other things took priority.

Project CADMUS was enough to bring down A.R.G.U.S and Waller with it. So many sharks jumped at the sight of blood, ready to tear her apart. She was not liked... at all. D.E.O, under the leadership of Lucy Lane, took over the power vacuum and the first thing she did was deal with Waller's very illegal prison. No Suicide Squad this time around!

The Brotherhood of Evil was taken down by the main members of the Justice League. While,

H.I.V.E was dealt by the Titans.

As for Batman, he dealt with the Court of Owls with ease. After Flamebird shinned a light on all the corruption and everyone involved, be it judges, police, politicians, plus Cyborg emptying their bank accounts, it was easy to take them down. Especially, knowing that they could not buy themselves out of the pit they dug. It also helped to know the Talon's weakness, who after the fall of the court decided to commit suicide.