Breach

The train was quickly picking up speed as they clambered to the roof of the caboose. Donnie kept his arm up to shield his eyes from the rushing wind. The lights in the ceiling of the tunnel had been maintained and he could make out the rest of the train. It had a dozen or so cars that he could see, many of them were the same dull, grey metal as the one they stood on. Somewhere up ahead he could tell the roofs briefly fell away and he guessed they had to be some kind of cargo cars though he couldn't tell what they held.
    He looked to Ruby, "Well what now?!" He had to shout to be heard.
    She pointed ahead, "We have to get to the front and stop the train!"
    "Uh... guys," Blake shouted from behind them. When they turned to face her she was crouched above a hatch in the roof. She'd pried it open; inside sat a large metal object. It didn't take a genius to tell it was a bomb. The white casing boasted a small screen like the face of a digital clock. The sides were lined with tubes and red and blue wires were tangled among them.
    "A bomb!? Quickly students with me!" Oobleck shouted as he leapt to the next car. He turned to Blake, "Quickly now Ms. Belladonna detach the car! It'll kill us all!" They leapt across the gap to the next car while Blake descended to decouple it. After a moment it detached and they watched as it drifted further away before erupting into a massive explosion. Blake clambered back on top of the train car.
"Good work Ms. Belladonna!"
"It wasn't me!"
Donnie saw the confusion in Oobleck's face before he turned to address Weiss who had called out behind them. She was crouched over another hatch in the roof. Yang was holding it open and they could clearly see a second bomb inside. Donnie saw a moment of realization on his face before he started sprinting towards the next car.
"Oh no no no," he turned back began frantically waving them to follow, "They all have bombs!"
They didn't stop to question and followed, struggling against the rushing air to leap to the next carriages. Each car separated themselves and drifted away before exploding. Looking back Donnie could make out scores of grimm crawling from the holes that the explosions had caused in the wall.
"Grimm?" He looked to the professor expecting some kind of explanation.
The professor obliged, "They're opening the caverns of subterranean grimm and leading them to the city."
"Ah hell that's not good!"
"I have to agree with you on that Mr. McManus."
Ruby chimed in, "So what now?!"
Oobleck drew his weapon and pointed it forward dramatically. "We need to stop this train!"
Ruby took the wind out of his sails, "Yeah, I already said that."
At his hip Donnie heard the looted radio crackle to life. He held it up to his ear conscious of the fact that holding it was making his hand sticky. Over the rushing air he heard Torchwick's voice, "Are they still alive?" A man's voice answered, "Yes sir." He could hear Torchwick's exasperated sigh when he answered, "Well then take some of the merchandise and fix that for me!"
He got the others' attention and pointed forward. Just in time for what seemed like dozens of White Fang grunts to start emerging from the carriages in front of them. One cried a single order, "Kill the humans!" Donnie replaced the rifle with his shotgun and marched forward to meet them.
Before he could reach them though he was interrupted by Ruby who, using her semblance, sent the first five flying to the ground below in an instant. Next came Weiss who stabbed Myrtenaster into the roof of the car. Ice instantly coated its surface and the three grunts rushing forward lost their footing. Now it was Yang's turn who sent a blast from Ember Celica into the ice and sent them flying while simultaneously created an instant steam cloud.  Before the mist could dissipate Blake catapulted herself into their reinforcements. She moved like lightning, ducking a clumsy sword slash she wrapped the ribbon of Gambol Shroud around one's ankle before slashing at the thighs of her attacker. The slash brought her attacker off balance while the movement yanked the first grunt off their feet. With a shout they rolled off the edge of the carriage and were lost to the rushing earth.
    As Blake prepared to finish off the second Donnie noticed a third rushing her. By now he had managed to catch up to her and brought up his shotgun.
    "Blake keep down!" The shotgun roared and he saw them collapse. Clutching their shoulder they struggled to keep from rolling off. He racked another shell and turned to the second who had just regained their balance. Again the shotgun roared and the grunt went flying off of the train. Blake took the opportunity to deliver a kick to the wounded grunt's head, knocking them unconscious. Donnie could see the wound from where he stood. The shoulder was already soaked in blood and he could see more starting to pool. Briefly he considered whether an artery had been nicked but decided that what-ifs could wait.
    Up ahead the rest of the grunts had decided to retreat back into the interior of the train. This left the large mechanized suits that were now being activated. They prepped to intercept the suits but Ruby stopped them.
    "You guys go up ahead and stop this thing! We'll handle these guys!"
They advanced over the cars; sprinting past the now activated suits. Their arms taking clumsy swings as they ran past. As they climbed atop the first car the radio crackled to life. Clutching it close to his ear he heard a panicked voice, "Sir it sounds like they're right on top of us what do we do?!"
Again came Torchwick's voice, "What do you want to me to hold your hand?! Wait for them to pass and shoot them in the back or something! You're supposed to be the White Fang's best not school children!" Donnie looked up and found the girls looking at him expectantly. He waved them forward, "There's a few of them under us, keep going I'll handle 'em."
"You sure Don?"
"Oh please they're a bunch of Fang! They're not exactly the best soldiers on Remnant! No offense Blake!" Even in the gloom he could see her glare. Yang shrugged and motioned for the others to follow her.
Donnie quickly moved behind the hatch for the car and brought the shotgun to his shoulder. No sooner did the girls step off of the car did it swing open. Quickly a grunt climbed part way out, not bothering to check behind the hatch. He leaned back inside, "Hey guys! They're-". The shotgun barked and the contents of the grunt's skull coated the roof. The body collapsed back down the ladder and was quickly followed by two hand grenades that had been produced from Donnie's webbing. He kicked the hatch shut and felt more than heard them detonate.
He hauled the hatch back open and dropped inside. The floor was slick with blood and he struggled not to slip as he landed. The grenades had damaged the overhead lights and their flickering made the inside look like a horror show. The grey, metal walls of the interior had been splattered with blood. He couldn't tell how many people had been inside the carriage but the carnage all over the floor told him it was a least three or four.
A cough caught his attention. Over by the door to the next carriage he saw a survivor. A body was on top of him, it was missing its bottom half but seemed to be heavy enough to keep him down. The survivor was bleeding from the nose and ears. The pressure from the grenades must have been too much in the enclosed space and by this point he must be nearly deaf.
"What the fuck?! Why can't I hear?!"
Donnie slung his shotgun over his back and slid his axe from his belt. He clutched the handle in both hands and raised it over his head. With a wet thump he brought it down and split his skull. Wrenching it from the skull he wiped the carnage on a clean portion of the grunt's tunic and stepped through the door to the next car.
    The first sound to reach his ears as he stepped through the next door was the cocking of multiple guns. He looked up and found that there were at least five grunts staring back. Three of them held guns while the other two bore swords. The closest man was directly in front of him, his outstretched arm shoving a pistol in Donnie's face. Looking into his eyes he could tell he was more confused than anything. Donnie figured these guys were supposed to be reinforcements for the foiled ambush he had walked away from.
    Still clutching his axe he sprung into action; using his left hand grabbed the arm by the wrist and swung the axe into the man's side. The grunt shrieked at the strike and dropped his pistol. Quickly Donnie wrenched his axe free and brought it up to angle a swing into his throat. The shriek became a gurgle as Donnie let go of him to focus on his comrades.
    The gunmen took aim but stopped themselves from firing when the two with swords charged in. He ducked as they swung at his head. Sliding his bayonet from its scabbard and keeping it in an underhanded grip he dove forward and past the swordsmen. As he passed, he slid the blade along the thigh of the swordsman on his left and took a swing at the legs of the man to his right.
    The left man went down clutching his leg. The wound didn't seem severe but it still pumped a steady flow of blood. The right swing had only seemed to graze his target who stumbled a bit but kept his footing. Donnie found himself sprawled on his back and providing the perfect target to the gunmen. As they fired on him he rolled to his right and right into the legs of one of the gunmen. The fear of hitting his friend forced the other to stop firing.
    With the downed gunman sprawled on top of him he raised the bayonet in his left hand and brought it down on his back. He shrieked and thrashed as the bayonet came down two, three more times. As the fourth stab planted the bayonet in his back Donnie realized the second gunman had decided he'd rather risk hitting his friend and was taking aim. Thinking quickly Donnie brought up the arm holding his axe and chanced a throw.
    With a soft whump it ended its short flight spike-first in the gunman's stomach. With a groan he sank to the floor as the still standing swordsman charged. Donnie was still extracting himself from under the dying man and couldn't maneuver to dodge so he threw his arms up to cover his face and focused on his aura. He felt the sword land but not the expected sting of it sinking into his body. Lowering his arms he found the grunt stumbling back. Realizing the strike had bounced off, Donnie scrambled to his feet. Before the swordsman could make another attempt to strike Donnie leapt on him.
    With his right arm fighting to wrench the sword from the man's left he used his left to bring punch after punch into his face. The man's grip held firm as steel until a blow caused a wet crunch as it smashed his nose. Donnie wrenched the sword from his hand.
    The man sputtered but never finished forming his words before Donnie put all his weight into a thrust at his chest. The sword sank until half the blade had disappeared into his chest. He fell back onto the floor and soon enough the only sounds inside the carriage were the groans of the two wounded men and Donnie's own heavy breathing. Realizing the work wasn't yet finished he drew his revolver and first moved to the swordsman he had slashed. The man threw his hand up and began shouting, "Brothers please! Don-" the shot cut him off. The man with his axe in his stomach offered no such resistance.
    Still partly deaf from the gunfire he almost mechanically retrieved his weapons and wiped them clean on the uniforms of the dead men. He looked down at himself; he had largely managed to keep himself from becoming soaked in the blood but he was still splattered with the stuff. He moved on to the next car.
    Next door he found Yang picking herself up off the floor. She seemed a little unsteady but straightened out as Donnie approached. "You hurt," he asked, looking her up and down.
She shook her head, "Just got knocked around a bit. That weird girl with the umbrella was in here." She eyed the splatters all over him, "How 'bout you? What are you covered in?" He ignored the question and pointed the arm still clutching his axe at the door.
    "Weiss and Blake keep moving?" Yang nodded at him. He nodded back and advanced towards it. From the other side of the door he heard the sounds of combat. The unmistakeable sound of runes being cast and the roar of some kind of engine.
He threw the door open just in time to see Weiss being thrown through the door to the locomotive by a mountain of a man. He bore the usual garb of the White Fang. A sleeveless tunic with its back bearing the symbol of the organization. Three claw marks covered by the side profile of a wolf's head. His arms were massive and muscle bound. His hair had been buzzed to his skull and his face was covered by a grimm mask. Around his left arm a red armband had been tied, the single gold bar stitched onto it identified him as a lieutenant. In his right hand he clutched a massive chainsaw.
He turned to face Donnie and Yang and from the glare burning holes in his skull Donnie guessed this particular officer recognized him. A deep laugh came from behind the mask as his shoulders shook.
The White Fang lieutenant spoke in an incredulous voice, "First a Schnee and now her lapdog delivers himself to me. I can't believe my luck."
"You recognize me?"
"Of course, how could I forget the man who ruined such a good assassination. You know how hard it was getting a gun into that party?"
Suddenly bits of a memory resurfaced. The last party at the Schnee manor that he remembered seeing faunus staff at. One of the servants had produced a pistol from his uniform and tried to kill Weiss. Donnie shot him before he could even make it half way across the dance floor.
He couldn't help but laugh, "The party? That was your master fucking plan?"
The response came as a growl, "It took weeks of planning to infiltrate the Schnee manor."
"The idiot just tried to sprint in and start shooting of course he failed."
The lieutenant revved his chainsaw, "Enough, you humans shall bleed for your insolence."
"Hey Yang?'
"Yeah Don?"
"Wanna help me put this guy in the ground?"
"Anytime."
The lieutenant charged, bringing the chainsaw over his head in an arc. Sparks flew as it dragged across the ceiling. He angled towards Donnie who dove out of the way. Yang took the opportunity to send a flurry of punches into his side. He grunted with pain and swatted her away with the back of his hand. Taking a another grip on the oversized weapon he prepped another strike at Donnie. Before he could however, Yang sent a shotgun blast into his back. Stumbling he whirled around to redirect his strike her way.
Seizing his chance Donnie threw himself onto his back wrapping an arm around his throat and using his free hand to begin beating him over the hand. While the lieutenant twisted and bucked to knock Donnie off Yang delivered a flurry of punches to his stomach. With a mighty groan he managed to power through the blows and grabbed Donnie. With a single yank Donnie was ripped off the man's back and thrown into the wall of the carriage.
    As Donnie stumbled back to his feet he felt his back throb from the impact. Looking down he saw his aura flash briefly before stabilizing. Yang still had his attention, delivering blows between dodges. Unslinging his rifle from his back he charged forward. Taking his chance he brought the butt down on the back of his knee.
    With a cry the man dropped to his knees, the chainsaw clattering to the ground. "Yang get his arms," Donnie ordered as he looped the sling over the lieutenant's head and around his throat. As Yang grabbed and battered his arms keep him from grabbing the sling Donnie twisted his rifle to tighten the hold.
    It took five minutes of struggle before the choked gasps from the White Fang lieutenant died out as he lost consciousness. Donnie loosened his sling and stepped back. He was panting, the lieutenant had fought him every minute of the struggle and he was out of breath.
    "Thank you Yang. Tough bastard ain't he?"
    "Yeah... is he still alive?"
    They watched his back for a minute before they saw the slight rising and lowering as he breathed. Looking back at Yang Donnie noticed the look of relief that washed over her at the breath. Yang looked to the next door. It was about the same as most of the other doors Donnie had seen on the train except for the large sign declaring it was the one to the locomotive. Scuff and scourge marks on the surface showed evidence of the battle that had sent Weiss through it earlier.
Remembering the whole point of their mission Yang rushed forward and threw the door open, waving for Donnie to catch up. When they passed through the entryway they found that Blake had been much more successful. She stood over an unconscious Torchwick while Weiss dusted herself off by the wall. Outside of them the locomotive was empty. A large control console was situated beneath a collection of screens and a pair of windows that displayed the status of the systems powering the train. The throttle was cranked to full and according to the screen that displayed a map of the railway, they were rapidly approaching a dead end.
Donnie quickly moved to inspect Weiss for injury. "I'm fine Donnie." He continued his inspection. She placed a firm hand on his chest. "I assure you I am quite alright. A little ruffled but unharmed." He gave her a concerned look but couldn't protest as the commotion of Oobleck, Ruby, and Zwei rushing in grabbed their attention.
"Guys get the thing," Ruby cried as the map screen began to flash red and blare an alarm. Collision imminent flashed on the screen.
"There's no time!"
Weiss sprung into action. Rushing in front of them a glyph appeared at her feet as she plunged Myrtenaster into its center. Walls of ice encompassed all of them as the train crashed. Although shielded from the worst of the impact they were still thrown against the ice walls. When Donnie hit he saw stars before the world fell dark.
The next thing he remembered was the warmth of the morning sun on his face. He felt himself being dragged and suddenly Yang's face appeared in his view. She stopped when she noticed his eyes had opened and helped him stand up.
"You alright man?"
"I'll live," he looked around. They had found themselves on a concrete stage in the center of a square. From what little he could remember of Vale's layout he guessed they had to be somewhere in the center of town. Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang had taken up positions at the edges of the stage facing out at an ever growing horde of grimm. They poured in from the impact site, squeezing themselves around the ruined locomotive that was now partially exposed.
Shaking off the crash and steadying himself he equipped his rifle and joined his friends in facing down the horde. With a click he attached his sword bayonet to its barrel.
"Well ladies, it has been an honor."
"Don't be a downer Donnie. This'll be fun!" Ruby assured him over the rising cacophony of growls. Somewhere in the city an alarm had begun to blare.
Donnie smiled to himself, "Yes ma'am."
    Without another word they leapt into the horde. Before Donnie was a collection of beowolves and smaller creeps. An unsaid leered at him from the rear of the group but couldn't seem to determine who it wanted to fight. Leaping from the stage he led with his bayonet and skewered a creep. Ducking a swipe from a beowulf he brought the rifle around as the creep dissolved form the blade. A thrust plunged it through the grimm's throat. At this moment he felt a thump against his leg as a creep swiped at him with its tail. Noticing a second coming from his left he pushed down with his rifle to open the beowulf's throat while stomping the skull of the creep that continued swiping at his leg.
    Continuing his attempts to crush it's skull he stabbed the one to his left. Turning back to the horde he saw the dead replaced by another gaggle of beowulves and creeps. He removed another grenade from his webbing and threw it into the crowd. The blast ripped them apart and grabbed the attention of the indecisive ursai. It roared as some small bits of shrapnel bit into its flesh. Donnie began firing at it. Rounds ripped out chunks of it but it kept moving. Raising up on its hind legs it struck him with a tremendous swipe. He went flying across the square. Still clutching his rifle he braced, fully expecting to end up sprawled across the street.
    His flight ended against what felt like a large wall. Donnie's eyes had closed when he braced they opened when he felt that the wall he had hit was warm. Looking up he found that he was currently being held by a very large man with tan skin. He guessed this man had caught him mid flight. He looked familiar but Donnie didn't recognize from where until he looked around. He found that he was surrounded by the curious faces of Coco and Velvet. He couldn't see their fourth teammate, Fox (he vaguely remembered hearing from Blake that was his name), but guessed he was facing down the encroaching grimm.
    "Hey Donnie you good?" Coco asked as the big man let him down, his name eluded him for the moment. "I've been better. When did you lot get here?" She pointed at a rapidly disappearing airship in the sky. "Just now." He nodded at her and began loading more bullets into his rifle while observing the battlefield. The rest of Team RWBY had been fairing well, scores of grimm were already dissolving around them. The ursai was still alive, it was on all fours now and weaving its way through the horde in their direction. He could feel its eyes burning a hole in him.
Before he could face it down he was nudged aside by Team CFVY's fourth member. Without saying a word he approached the ursai, now joined by a collection of creeps. It stopped and roared in his face. He answered with a single, high powered punch to the face. The blow sent the massive grimm flying back into the creeps behind it where, to Donnie's amazement, it swelled up like a balloon. Rapidly reaching its breaking point it imploded. The spines that served to protect its back flew like massive shell splinters. Completely demolishing the creeps.
Coco strolled past him, delivering a playful tap to his butt as she walked past, "Nice hustle Fox." In front of her reinforcements were already pouring forth.  Velvet made to step in front of her but she nudged her back. An alpha beowolf towered over her on its hind legs and stared her down. Looking back over her sunglasses she scoffed, "You just destroyed my favorite clothing store. Prepare to die."
She swung her purse up into the alpha's groin. As it doubled over in pain she swung her bag around for an overhead smash. With a loud crash the alpha slammed into the cobblestones, the dissolving body leaving a crater behind. Looking out over the crowd behind it she noted that even a nevermore had joined the fight.
She smirked as, once again to the astonishment of Donnie, her purse morphed itself into one of the largest machine guns he had ever seen. Pulling the trigger Coco unleashed a hailstorm of bullets. She cut a swathe through the horde like a farmer with a scythe (or Ruby with a scythe now that he thought about it). Even the nevermore wasn't safe as Donnie watched her expertly stitch up its center. After her assault it glided a moment before splitting in half and coming crashing down at her feet.
    Despite their casualties the grimm surged from the breach in greater numbers. Now a massive king taijitsu had emerged. Analyzing the battlefield it set its eyes on Ruby who was busy dealing with a pair of beowolves. It reared its heads back to strike but was interrupted by an explosion in the distance.
From the rooftops came flying Nora. Standing astride her hammer she fired off grenades to propel herself, screaming into the square she brought it over her head and slammed it into one of its skulls. She was followed by a fleet of bullheads. Most of them were Atlas gunships. Defined by the heavy chain guns hanging under them. These they used to great effect in strafing runs which ripped apart the reinforcements. Two bullheads from the group pulled away. These two were emblazoned with the symbol of Beacon, two crossed axes above a laurel wreath. These two came to a hover above the square while their side doors opened. From one leapt the remaining members of team JNPR and from the second came three students who Donnie couldn't seem to place.He had seen them trying to be friendly with Ruby and remembered that they were exchange students in Vale for the Vytal festival.
    Interrupting his recollections there came a rumbling from the wreckage of the train. A ruined mechanical arm shot out from the rubble as one of the stolen White Fang mechs crawled its way into the square before collapsing. From the hole it made emerged Doctor Oobleck and Zwei. None the worse for wear they joined into the fray, and in a stunning revelation, began using his coffee thermos as a flame thrower.
    With reinforcements of their own the battle against the grimm became a blur as Donnie found himself left out of the cleanup. Although with great approval he did witness Jaune's feat of bringing down an Ursa.
    The battle concluded with the arrival of Professor Goodwitch who began using her semblance to repair the damages from the breach. From the expression on her face she seemed more annoyed by the breach than anything. With deft flicks of her wand massive chunks of rubble lifted themselves off the ground and repaired the streets and buildings.
    For the cleanup of the remaining grimm the Atlas bullheads returned to deploy scores of the robots armed with rifles. To Donnie's disdain he witnessed them repeatedly fail to destroy even the most basic of grimm. They simply stood and allowed themselves to be destroyed while fighting the grimm. It seemed through sheer force of numbers that they cleared out the remaining creatures in the square.
     A small squad of human soldiers descended on the carriages of the train that were left above ground when the the square was repaired. They hauled out the unconscious form of the White Fang lieutenant and Roman Torchwick. Both were handcuffed and as they walked Torchwick into their bullhead he sarcastically called out to them."Oh no you've caught me! Please put me in jail so that I can learn my lesson and pay my debts to society!" Any further sarcasm was cut off when the door closed.
    With things wrapping up Donnie decided to rejoin his team but before he could leave he heard Velvet pipe up from behind him, "Hey Donnie, what is that all over your clothes?"
    "Best not to think about it," he left before she could ask anymore questions.
    When he arrived the rest of his team had joined the new transfer students and team JNPR near the now landed Beacon bullheads. The first person to notice his arrival was one of the transfer students. She had green hair and caramel colored skin. Her clothes (as Donnie had come to accept with just about everyone on Remnant) were a decidedly odd choice for combat. Her top was a rather revealing tube top and over her white pants she wore dark leather chaps. To his amazement she even seemed to have worn high heeled shoes to the deployment as well. He also noted that the chained scythes she had been wielding during combat had been folded up into revolvers and placed on the back of her hips.
He saw her eye him up and down as he approached. Her dark red eyes widened at the blood splatters on his uniform. "Dude what happened to you?" The question had gotten the attention of all the other huntsmen in training. He looked down at himself and in the morning light got a better look at the stains. His arms and legs gotten the worst of it. His right arm was coated up to the elbow in crimson with individual splatters reaching even his shoulder. His left was much better off with only his wrist and half his forearm having received large stains. As for his legs; his time in the carriage he had cleared with hand grenades had soaked the undersides of his boots and coated his pant legs in crimson. His tunic had received a number of large sprays but didn't seem to have soaked in much of the carnage, sparing the large splotch on his side where he had stabbed the grunt on top of him.
"Not to worry dearie, it isn't mine." He extended his hand, noting a little late the presence of similar stains on his skin. "I'm afraid we haven't been introduced. I'm Donnie, Donnie McManus that is." She shook it tentatively and gave a small, forced smile. "And I'm Emerald... Emerald Sustrai," wiping her hand on her chaps she stepped back. Ruby moved to stand next to her, "You seriously never talked to these guys?" She pointed at Emerald, "You already met Emerald,..." she shifted to point at the grey haired transfer student who seemed entirely uninterested in the conversation. "...this is Mercury, and this is..." she pointed to the last transfer student, "...is Cinder."
He looked Cinder over, her skin was pale in stark contrast to her raven black hair. She was wearing a vest over what seemed to be a collection of cloth bandages wrapped over her chest. More bandages were wrapped around her waist and were partially covered by her jeans which led down to yet another pair of high heeled boots. He looked at her eyes, they were a strange golden color and seemed to be studying him. It felt like he was being watched by a predator and it sent a chill down his spine. Her gaze lingered on his weapons and the stains. Somewhere in the back of his mind he sensed danger.
The pilot of the nearest bullhead interrupted them. The door to the cockpit was open and he jammed his thumb toward the passenger cabin, "Hey load up if you're coming back. We need to be out of here for the Atlas guys to wrap up around here." With this order they took their respective places in the aircraft and made the trip back to Beacon. It was on the ride that the morning's adrenaline rush began to wear off and was replaced by exhaustion. Donnie barely even had the energy to bother being afraid of the flight.
After landing team RWBY found themselves sitting on the edge of the cliff overlooking Vale. Ruby spoke first, "Well look at that guys, our first successful mission."
"A giant snake crushed a store, and Donnie killed a guy," Yang countered.
Donnie nodded, "Several of them." Ruby gave him a look before waving it off, "Right... but we still saved the day. So what now?"
Blake stood and stretched. Through a yawn she said, "How about a nap?" They laughed at this while Donnie picked at his soiled clothes. "Sleep and then a wash then eh?" He chuckled to himself and rose to join his team as they shuffled back to their dorm. Their first real mission coming to a short but surprisingly positive end.