Underwear Acceptance

Time Skip: One Year
It had been a year since Donnie accepted Weiss's request to be her bodyguard. Weiss has recently turned seventeen and Donnie has turned eighteen.
----------------------------------------------
There was a ringing coming from the phone in the kitchen of the mansion. At this time Donnie was sitting at a table in the kitchen eating cereal.
He sighed and put down his spoon. He longingly looked back at the bowl as he moved to the phone.
"Hello," he sighed into the phone. On the other side of the line the caller asked, "Good morning, this is Professor Ozpin of Beacon Academy. Is miss Schnee available?"
Donnie raised his eyebrows at this and called for Weiss who was walking down the staircase at that moment.
"Who is it Donnie," she asked. To this he replied ,"It's Ozpin from Beacon!"
This excited the girl as she had recently applied for the school for training hunters and huntresses, and was waiting for a reply.
Donnie handed the phone to the surprised girl and left to go finish his cereal.
He sat down and picked up his spoon again. After about his fourth spoonful of his breakfast he heard the phone click onto its receiver.
After a couple more seconds he heard Weiss's heels clicking against the tiled floor as she walked into the kitchen.
"What was that about," Donnie asked, even though he already knew the answer.
"Well you are looking at Beacon Academy's newest student," Weiss said proudly with her hand on her chest.
Donnie smiled and shook his head in response since he had his spoon still laying in his mouth.
He took the spoon out of his mouth.
Donnie clapped his hands and pumped his arms to congratulate the heiress.
"When are ya leaving?"
"It's more of a 'we' thing Donnie."
Donnie sputtered a bit at this sentence.
"We? Whadya mean 'we," he half yelled not meaning to come out like that.
"I managed to convince the headmaster to let you come with me as a 'summoned creature' instead of a separate student. But you will still be taking classes just with me."
Donnie quickly nodded his head at this and walked from behind the counter to give Weiss a congratulatory hug.
"No don't! A-At least put something on first!" Weiss shouted this at Donnie while slightly blushing.
He noticed this and looked down. At this point he realized he was wearing nothing but a T-shirt and the smaller pair of boxers.
"Ah, well let me go put some pants on and we will start packing."
At that Donnie rushed upstairs into his bedroom.
He practically kicked in the wooden door and walked to the dresser. Grabbing his military pack on the way.
When he reached the dresser he pulled open drawers and took out a few outfits.
Donnie placed in his bag some sleepwear and one outfit for when he chose to aimlessly wander the streets of Vale.
Once he was satisfied with his clothing he moved on to the large cabinet leaned against the wall.
When he reached the piece of furniture Donnie threw open the doors to reveal his British army uniform hanging in the center. The flag on the left shoulder having been replaced by a white snowflake that had been stitched on.
On a peg above the uniform was a small brimmed helmet. Next to that hung a satchel that would be strapped to the wearer's chest. It contained a gas mask.
The memory of the times he had required such a thing caused Donnie to grimace.
Resting on pegs on the opposite side was his rifle, holster containing a standard issue Webley revolver, and the small hand shovel used one too many times for things other than what it was intended to.
Donnie took all of these and placed them on his desk to be worn the next day upon their departure.
After packing up his spare clothes Donnie slipped on a spare pair of pants and left the room to check on Weiss.
--------------The Next Day-------------
The next morning Donnie was yanked rather rudely from his dreams by the alarm clock which he promptly bashed.
Once he had gained his bearings Donnie's eyes widened when he realized he would be accompanying Weiss to Beacon.
He leapt from his bed and threw on his uniform.
Downstairs Weiss was interrupted from drinking her coffee by her friend as he charged down the stairs.
Donnie reached the table where Weiss was sitting and gave a goofy, wide smiled salute.
"Top of tha mornin' to ya princess!"
Weiss gave a slight smile at the nickname he had given her some time ago.
"Where have you been I almost left you," she joked while beginning to stand.
"Come on we've got to hurry so we can get there on time."
"All right all right. I'll be there just gotta say bye to someone real quick."
As Donnie said this he called to one of the cooks in the kitchen.
"Hey Dorris! I'm headin' to Beacon so bye! And tell that son of yours to be careful! Climbing buildings ain't the safest hobby!"
The cook, Dorris, smiled at Donnie and waved him away.
After that exchange he followed the heiress to the personal bullhead that would take them to Beacon.
After hours of flying the pair reached the landing pads in Beacon.
At this time the pilot opened the doors to reveal a large, castle like building towering over all present.
If one were to simply look lower to the ground they would see the horde of new students flooding out of the massive airship nearby.
After having a few moments of taking in the sight Donnie felt an overwhelming sense of nostalgia as he remembered a previous moment like this.
------------------------------------------------
Donnie stood on a platform in a foreign world. Paris, France.
He and the hundred other freshly trained soldiers stood and stared at the world they had stumbled into.
Vendors and train whistles could be heard over the noises of the crowd as if they were fighting an eternal battle for dominance.
Donnie took everything yet nothing in.
He saw and heard the signs and the throng of comers and goers. Yet did not understand anything because he knew not the language.
Before anyone could have time to process the current event the soldiers were being forced onward by the screaming officers.
------------------------------------------------
Donnie was roused from his trip down memory lane by Weiss calling for him to help carry her bags.
Of course this meant pushing the cart with all her bags on it.
How many bags could she possibly have. He thought while the bags just came into view.
S-So many bags. Donnie answered his own question as he saw the large stack.
Well here we go. Donnie said I his head as he began to push slightly heavy cart while attempting to keep his rifle slung over his shoulder.