The Pact of Creation

Somewhere between the kingdoms of Vacuo and Vale an ancient ruin lay within a forgotten stretch of forest. The ruins consisted of a small village surrounded in overgrown spike walls. This ruin was once the upstart village of Sturge.
  The sun beat down on the half-stone-half-dirt streets. On one of these desolate streets a single man stood.
  His body was covered with a suit of armor, it was rusted in several areas and a peculiar looming dagger hung from his hip.
  His face was covered by a mask of bone that, today, would cause him to be mistaken for a member of the White Fang. But in his day it would have been recognized as it truly was.
  It was this man's face.
  From the slits where ones eyes would be two crimson eyes shined out. And over the top of this mask spilled his hair. The black and white locks were millennia past their last trimming.
  He sensed a dark presence approaching. But to him it was almost comforting, like meeting a kindrered spirit.
  This prescence revealed itself when a woman stepped out from the treeline. This woman(or at least what could have passed for a woman) wore a long, black dress that made it seem as if she was floating instead walking. Her skin was snow white and black veins spiderwebbed her skin, all leading to her face. Or more specifically, her eyes.
  They were pools of crimson trapped within black orbs.

  The man laughed upon seeing her. His voice was one of the few things that betrayed his true age. It sounded deep and contained an ancient rasp.
  When the woman arrived at the end of the street he was on she raised her hand in greeting. The man returned the sentiment.
  She returned to her stride towards the man and stopped a few feet before him.
  "It has been so long since I last saw you Dimitri." She raised a hand and lightly brushed it across his mask. Dimitri allowed her touch.
  "Yes Salem. I haven't heard from you since you assigned me here a millennia ago. Tell me. Have we yet bested humanity?"
  A troubled look came over her as she responded. "Unfortunately Dimitri. That is something we could not accomplish." Dimitri swore to himself and moved away from her slightly.
  "Tell me." He began,"Why do you choose now, of all times, to approach me?"
  This time it was Salem's turn to laugh. "The same reason I put you out here in the first place. You've an opportunity to directly help demolish humanity."
  Dimitri's next laugh boomed through the forest loud enough to scare away the wildlife.
  "What glories you bring me! When do we begin!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Hi guys! Now I know I've taken a while to update yet again and that I'm sorry it's a short one hurt this chapter his special!
  It introduces the OC created by Felix_Codash! So let's all welcome our glorious new character Dimitri!