-Chapter 4-

Rays P.O.V

"Oh my God Ray!" Natalia moaned as I stroked in and out

Over her screaming I heard a muffled voice saying "Hello?.. Hello?? Ray?!" I stopped moving then searched around the room trying to see where the sound was coming from, I looked down at my bright phone screen under a sheet, picked it up, and saw I had accidentally called Zonnique.

"Ray what the hell?" Zonnique said on the phone, I quickly pressed end and hopped out from the bed and got dressed

"Where are you going??" Natalia asked 

"I gotta go!" I replied running out of her house to the car.

I banged on the door begging Nique to let me in, the door finally opened unfortunately it was Bahja with her hands on her hips.

"What?"

"I need to talk to Zonnique!" I replied in a panic voice trying to get through the door

"Why?" She asked blocking me from getting in

"I don't have time for this" I said picking her up and putting her to the side then running to Niques room. When I walked in she was crying onto Kats shirt, The girls gave me the "I'm about to beat your ass" look that I kinda deserved. How the hell am I gonna get out of this!?

"Can I talk to you babe" I asked

Kats P.O.V

We looked to Nique for approval and she gave us a nod, we left to the living room closing the door behind us. All I could hear was Zonnique yelling at the top of her lungs at him

"Damn" Bre said shaking her head "He can't get out of this one."

__

Me and Pam layed back in our plane seats on our way to Boston watching Mac Miller Most dope family, as I told her about everything that happened yesterday as usual.

"Y'all just got back and Prodigy startin shit and Ray's cheating!?" She asked looking at me crazy

"Yeah." I replied shaking my head

We left a little earlier then everybody else so I could get a head start on rehearsal. The plane ride was fairly short, only an hour and a half. As soon as we got to the hotel I unpacked my things then headed straight to TD garden arena to go over my choreography.

"Oh oh get it!" Someone said behind me, I turned around laughing and saw Jacob copying my moves, I ran up to him and jumped in his arms for a hug.

"I feel like I haven't talked to you in years!" I said loosening my grip

"I just saw you yesterday though!" He replied laughing

I smacked my gums then said "All you said was Hey."

"Ok ,ok." He said nodding then put me down.

He sat in the crowd watching me and my dancers rehearse for a while. After about a hour or so of practice I went backstage to find Jacob, he was in his dressing room dancing to Pour It Up by Rihanna

"Ayeee twerk twerk twerk" I said laughing while twerking

"Damn I'd rather see you do it!" He replied with his eyes widen making me stop and laugh

"Shut up! When you going up for rehearsal?"

"They just told us we had to wait 2 hours for the lights to get fixed... thanks!"

"Sorry, I'm just that good" I responded popping my non existing collar

"Whatever" He chuckled "So, you wanna go get some lunch?"

"Sure."

__

Jacob and I got out of the limo and headed to my room after lunch. He wanted to be a gentlemen and make sure I got home safe, I laughed in my head at how bad that sounded then got in the elevator.

"Every time we get in the damn elevator at a hotel something happens between me, you, and Prod" He said face palming

"You ain't neva lied!" I replied shaking my head, as soon as elevator doors opened Jacob poked his head out and looked left to right then gave me a thumbs up.

"What's your room n--" Jacob started to ask as we bent the corner and bumped into Prodigy. Me and Jacob looked at each other then at Prod and started cracking up.

"Uh, Kat can I talk to you."  Prod asked looking confused

"Nope, I'm busy"

"Really I--"

"Sorry gotta go" I said cutting him off, grabbing Jacobs hand and walking into my room.

Jacob put his hand over his mouth trying to hold in a laugh

"Nothing he said had to be that damn important, he's such an asshole for what he did at the welcome back dinner!" I threw my purse on the couch then changed into my pajamas "Thanks for watching my rehearsal today."

"Don't get flattered I just had to waste a couple of minutes" I dropped my mouth at his straight face, he waited a couple of seconds then broke out laughing and hugged me

"No move!" I yelled jokingly, he held me tighter every time I tried to get out. "Jacob!" I muffled with my face buried in his chest. His grip loosened enough for me to lift my head up staring straight into his eyes just as he went in for a kiss that I gladly accepted.

"You have to go to rehearsal" I said pushing him away blushing, he looked disappointed as if I was turning him down again "I'll be over later." His frown automatically turned into a smile, he gave me another kiss then left for practice.