-Chapter 19-

Previously :

"I'm sorry." She whispered with her voice cracking

"For what?"

"Everything, I love you Jacob and I mean it." She said looking in my eyes

"I love you too but, where is this coming from?"

"I don't want to talk about it I just want you to hold me tonight." She whispered in my ear. I looked down at her and stared into her eyes for a second then went in for a kiss. Surprisingly she grabbed my chin and pulled me closer to her as our lips matched up perfectly. Doing this made me feel a bit guilty.. I was purposely ruining her relationship, but judging by the way she's kissing me she's not worried about her relationship. I grabbed her hips with both of my hands and slowly lead her to the bed trying not to ruin the moment. She pushed me onto the bed then climbed on top of me kissing my neck down to my chest.

___

Marie's P.O.V

Last night was crazy , me and Mani had the room to ourselves so we turned up ! Kat is always telling us to be quiet or go to sleep cause she needs her rest for a concert the next day . I'm glad her and Prod slept in the tour bus last night I hope they fucked and got back together . I streched out and got off the couch then got in the shower . When me and Mani turn up we turn all the way up , we ordered room service about 7 times last night just to party with the cute boys that came to the room with our orders. The guys played Just Dance with us for about a hour then left one by one cause they had other rooms to serve , after all of them left me and Mani played for another 2 hours then got tired of it. Around 1 am we got tired of watching TV and decided to go to Taco Bell , after that all I remember is coming back to the room at 5 am and crashing on the couch . Once I got out the shower I dried off and pulled on my jean shorts and a black tank top.

"Mani ?" I shouted looking around the room . I sighed when I found I was alone then grabbed my phone , pulled on my vans , and headed out to find where the hell everyone was. I walked out to the tour bus first where I knew I could find Kat and Prod at least. The first time I knocked I got no answer , damn it's 2 I know they asses up ! I knocked for a second time then just let myself in . Prod was knocked out on the couch and the whole bus was a mess , oh lawd they was gettin' rough last night. I laughed to myself silently then walked further into the bus , Kat was nowhere to be found and the bed was a mess so I already know went down I just wonder where Kat is.

"Prod !" I whisper shouted shaking him , I looked closer and saw dried up tears under his eyes "Prod !!"

"Huh ?" He answered lifting all the way up in shock

"Where's Kat ?" 

He looked around getting his head together then threw his head in his hands

"Damn ." He sighed fustrated 

"What happened to this place ?" I asked looking at the mess on the floor "Y'all got it in everywhere huh ?" I laughed then looked down at his face which hadn't moved from the irritated and upset look he had before 

"You ok ? " I asked sitting down next to him

"Does it look like I'm ok !" He flashed . I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him like he was crazy "Look , I'm sorry I just ... "  His voice started to crack 

"What's wrong . what happened ? " I asked almost frantically 

" Shay ."  

That's all he had to say for me to get the picture

"What the fuck did that bitch do this time !" I yelled . He gripped his face tighter and started to cry . "Oh hell nah , Imma find that bitch." With that I stormed off the bus and went to Prince's room , I'm sure I can find Mani there.