-Chapter 18-

Shay's P.O.V

"That's gonna be in the news tomorrow!" I laughed as I watched Kat knee a paparazzi guy in his crotch. Me and Jacob caught wind of Kat and Prods date earlier so we found out where they were going and told reporters where they were... again. Yeah, I called them the last time when they were at the beach and it was awesome, I got paid and I got to ruin their date. Jacob bitched out last minute for some reason.. I bet he's catching feelings again for that hoe. I need to remind him that if we keep up on ruining their relationship he can get Kat back and I get Prod back. After they left out of baskin robins I followed behind them to get back to the hotel then ran up to Jacobs room and knocked on his door.

"What Shay?" He sighed answering the door

"I got a headliner, Kat kneed some guy in the balls" I cheered

"Look, I don't know if I want to do this anymore" He admitted "I was just mad at Prod and somewhat Kat, but I'm not mad anymore.. I still love her."

"Well if you love her you would fight to get her back!"

"I will, but not this way."

"Then how?" I said throwing my hands up "How are you gonna get her back Jacob?"

"I'll just-" He stopped for a second and scratched his head looking down

"Exactly, this is the only way! So I need you to not bitch out on me now!"

"Alright Shay but when I get Kat back and you get Prod this gotta stop!" He exclaimed "You can't hate her forever, and don't be surprised if he doesn't want you back.. remember you were just a rebound in the first place."

"Goodnight" He said slamming the door in my face. I stood there with my jaw to the ground, I can't believe he just said that to me. Shay LaRue Williams was never and never will be a rebound!

I stormed down to my car in the parking lot then stopped when I heard familiar laughs. I turned around and saw Kat and Prod in the distance getting into a tour bus.

"That bitch!" I growled to myself. Pacing back and forth I finally got an idea

Prod's P.O.V

As soon as we got into the tour bus she hopped in the shower. I looked around the bus and put my things near the biggest bed so we could share it, I wasn't planning on doing anything but whatever happens, happens. About 30 minutes later I heard the shower stop so I grabbed the pajamas I was going to change into and waited for her to come out.

"It's all yours" Kat said coming out in her pjs. I nodded then went in for my shower blasting my iPod while I was in there.

Around 20 minutes later I got out and dried myself then threw on my basketball shorts and a wife beader. I rushed out the bathroom only to come out and see all the lights off, the only source of lights was the lamp posts outside. I squinted my eyes and made my way to the back where I saw Kat already snuggled up under the covers, I silently laughed to myself then slid in trying not to wake her. She shifted around letting me know she was awake, I could hardly see but I knew she was smiling. I felt her hand stroke my face then her lips touched mine, I pulled her closer to me as we moved in sync. Just as I couldn't get any more excited that she made the first move she climbed on top of me as we continued kissing, I slid my hands up her shirt and slowly took it off along with her bra. I leaned up still kissing her and took off my shirt. She slid down her pants while I took mines off and pulled on a condom. We continued to make out for another five minutes until she tugged at my boxers and gripped my member. I heard her slightly giggle then slide down on it letting out a moan, I gripped her waist and sped up the motion as she moaned and whined, something about this time didn't feel as good.. I hope I'm not loosing my chemistry with her. Maybe I'm doing something wrong,I gripped her waist harder and went faster hoping to get a feel out of it. I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip to keep in my pleasure then went even faster until the lights turned on.

"Craig?" I heard Kat's voice say cracking a bit. I opened my eyes and looked over to the door and saw Kat nearly in tears then looked up and saw Shay smirking. Kat stormed out slamming the bus door behind her, I pushed Shay off of me then pulled on my pants to run after her.

"Kat!" I shouted seeing her run in the parking lot and into the hotel. I busted back into the bus and saw Shay fully clothed at the end of the bed biting on her lip with her legs crossed.

"Round 2?" She asked laughing

"Are you fuckin insane!?" I yelled

"Aww, were you expecting someone else?" She said in a sarcastic tone

"What th-- Why would you do this?"

"For you!" She said on a serious note "I'm helping you! She doesn't deserve you, I do! I was the one who called the paparazzi.. both times but it was all for you!"

"No you did that for you, I love her! Get this through you head I love her, not you! You were a rebound and you always will be!" I screamed grabbing the rest of my stuff and leaving out of the bus. I stopped halfway off then went back when I realized Shay was on the bus and knowing her she will do something crazy in there

"Get out and go home!" I shouted at her pointing to the door. She jumped a little then grabbed her purse, I watched as she walked all the way to her car and sped off.

"FUCK!" I yelled pushing everything off the front room table then sitting on the couch putting my fist up to my forehead and leaning on them wondering what to do. Everything was going good up to here, there's no way she's going to let me explain and when or if I do get the chance to explain it's going to sound like a bunch of bullshit!

Jacob's P.O.V

Just as I was about to lay down to go to sleep I heard repeated knocking on my door, I really hope this isn't Shay. I turned my lights on then looked out my peep hole and saw Kat wiping tears off her face. I quickly opened my door and watched her fall into my arms sobbing on my chest, with one hand I closed the door and the other help her close to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked squeezing her in a hug

"I'm sorry." She whispered with her voice cracking

"For what?"

"Everything, I love you Jacob and I mean it." She said looking in my eyes

"I love you too but, where is this coming from?"

"I don't want to talk about it I just want you to hold me tonight." She whispered in my ear. I looked down at her and stared into her eyes for a second then went in for a kiss. Surprisingly she grabbed my chin and pulled me closer to her as our lips matched up perfectly. Doing this made me feel a bit guilty.. I was purposely ruining her relationship, but judging by the way she's kissing me she's not worried about her relationship. I grabbed her hips with both of my hands and slowly lead her to the bed trying not to ruin the moment. She pushed me onto the bed then climbed on top of me kissing my neck down to my chest.

Whoo... how y'all feelin??