-Chapter 20-

Previously:

"You swear that's what happened ?" I asked . I felt his hand being placed under my chin as he brought my face to face his.

"I swear ." He said looking straight in my eyes. It was only a second before my eyes wondered off to anywhere but his eyes.  "Kat .."

"Hmm ?" 

"Do you believe me ?" He asked

"Yeah .." I answered truthfully 

"Then why can't you look at me ?"

____

Jacob's P.O.V 

I couldn't go through with it , It took everything in me to stop what would've been our first time. The guilt of Shay and I teaming up against them came over me that and the fact that I knew she would regret it . I just couldn't let her do it . All she wanted me to do was hold her and I did just that.. nothing more nothing less. As I laid in bed thinking over last night my phone started to ring . I looked down at it and saw Shay's name across the screen . At a time like this I'd usually ignore it but something was telling me to answer it.

"Yes ?" I answered

"Jacob !" She shouted in my ear " These crazy bitches are tryna kill me !"

"Who !?" I asked sitting up in my bed

"Kat's friends !" She screamed .  Damn , what she do now ? All I could hear was banging on the door in the back.

"Why ?" 

"Jacob ! It doesn't matter just co-" She yelled until she got cut off

"Jacob ??" I heard Mani's voice ask through the phone . I stayed silent for a second then answered

"Yeah .." 

"Why did she call you ?" She asked with a attitude , damn she gone blow my cover ! I stayed silent not knowing what to say until she gave up and said "You know what I don't have time to deal with you right now " then hung up .

I sat my phone down and started cussing myself out "Damn why did I answer the phone !"

Shay gone rat me out and they gone for sure tell Kat what we been up to!

Imani's P.O.V

"What happened last night ?" I asked crossing my arms

"Why ?" She replied with a attitude 

"I suggest you answer me before I beat yo ass !" 

"Whatever , when I was leaving the hotel about to get in my car I saw Kat and Prod gettin in the tour bus and I was mad to see her with him so I followed them to the bus to see what they were gonna do.. I waited like 30 minutes then Kat left somewhere then I slipped in , Prod was in the shower so I turned out the lights and climbed in bed  knowing he was gonna get in with me thinking I was Kat and it was hella dark so I knew he wouldn't see me .. then we had sex and Kat walked in. " She shrugged. Me and Marie stood back with our eyes bug wide, this girl is crazy she said it like it wasn't wrong at all. I wanna hit her so bad but I'm afraid of what she will do , I never dealt with someone on that level of crazy but I had to pretend like I was still about to beat her ass.

"And why you callin Jacob to come help you ?" Marie asked pissed off

"Well .." She started "Long story short we been working together to get Prod and Kat to break up"

Before I could even register what she had said I socked her dead in her face then stormed out to the car. I don't know what it is but I'm so defensive of my friends , I fight for them like they're family cause they basically are and I know Marie is just the same that's why I fucks with her.

I honestly don't even know what we're gonna tell Kat ... Yeah I punched Shay but.. that's about the only good news she's gonna get from this .. that and Prod was telling the truth. Then I have to tell her about Jacob .. he's been sabotaging her relationship with Prod. The fact that she went straight to him for comfort meant she trusted him... I doubt she's gonna trust him after this.

When Marie came back to the car I hopped in and turned the music up without a word.

___

Kat's P.O.V

"Then why can't you look at me ?" He asked .. I took a second and thought back on our relationship .. Yeah he's messed up but I haven't been an angel either. I gotta get it together.

"I can..." I said looking him straight in his eyes "Can you just give me a little time , I gotta figure some stuff out."

"Yeah." He sighed walking away , I closed the door then flopped down on my bed. Now I have to choose .. Prod or Jacob ? Me and Prod have a long history with a couple of flaws .. then there's my short history with Jacob with hardly any flaws. 

"Just give me a fuckin sign!" I shouted to my ceiling ... for some reason I've always wanted to say that, something awlays happens after someone says it in the movies but I gu-

"Kat we're back !!" I heard Marie call. 

"Well damn." I whispered to myself before getting up and going to the front to hear about what happened.

"So.. we got some good news and bad news" Mani dragged out

"Just tell me !" I said getting anxious 

"Well good news Mani punched shay in the face and Prod wasn't lying."

"Well I knew that already" 

"How ?" Mani asked

"First off I knew Mani was gonna hit her and second Prod came by earlier and told me his side.. and it sounded legit." I explained "Now what's the bad news ?"

"Well uh Jacob and Shay ..." Marie started to say

"Wait." I said furrowing my eyebrows "Why is his name in the same sentence as hers?"

"They've been working together to get you and Prod to break up" Mani spat out. I stiffened up trying to register all of what she said 

"Is that all ?" I asked in a calm tone. 

"Basically" Mani said with a worried look

"That's all I needed to hear" I replied getting up

___

The Lights is coming to an end soon guys , but anyway how do ya feel & what do y'all think Kat is about to do ?