-Chapter 15-

Real short chapter today, didn't wanna waste y'all time. But ... it's good.  :/

Previously :

"One of y'all are gonna throw up!" Marie shouted sitting in the seats of the crowd

"Really though!" I said backing up from them, Prod did a backflip then made a throw up face and started chasing me around

"Ewww stop!!"

"Blahhh!" He shouted as if he barfed then grabbed me by my hips and pushed me up against the wall. I laughed then put my head down when I felt my checks burning red. He lifted my chin up making me stare into his eyes but I quickly looked away when I remembered Shay

"I have to ask you a question." I said pushing him away lightly

"Wassup?"

"..Did you know Shay was at the hotel yesterday?"

Prod's P.O.V

Dammit! What do I tell her? Do I lie and say no.. No, I cant lie to her anymore. Well, I didnt really do anything so.. I have nothing to worry about.

"...Yeah." I said lowering my head "She came by my hotel room as a surprise and thought we were still together but I swerved her." She laughed at me then gave me a hug. Damn it was that easy?

"It's not like I was mad or anything... I was just asking" She said with a shrug "But Mani on the other hand was mad."

"Why?"

"Well long story short Shay was talking about stealing Prince from her and--"

"You can stop there." I said laughing "I'm pretty sure Mani beat her ass for it."

"Yeah.. she's crazy." 

"She's not crazy.. she just stands up for her man" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her closer to me just as Jacob walked in and spotted us. Kat had her back to him and hadn't seen him yet thankfully. Jacob had his eyes in slits looking at me repeated clenching his jaw, all I could do was smile and look at Kat.

"Don't start with me boy!"  She laughed taking her hand away. I looked over to Jacob to make sure he was still looking then lifted her chin up and kissed her, she went along with it and kissed back.

"Hey, none of that!" I heard Keisha yell at us

"I'll pick you up at 10 after the concert tonight." I whispered on her lips before walking back to my dressing room with the boys, I know I got her sprung.

Kat's P.O.V

Ok so I was sprung. I like boys who call the shots not weak push-over type of boys! That's something Jacob never learned.

"Speak of the devil" I mumbled under my breath as I turned around to see Jacob flirting with one of his back up dancers and eyeing me from the corner of his eye, I hope he didn't see what happened with-- You know what, fuck it.. I hope he did see it! 

"Asshole." I whispered as I passed him walking towards Marie and Mani

"Bitch." He replied under his breath. I stopped dead in my tracks, slowly turned around ,and slapped the shit out of him then stormed out.

Comment and vote ;)