-Chapter 5-

Prodigy P.O.V

Kat grabbed Jacobs hand then stormed in her room slamming the door behind them. I shook my head then took the elevator to me and the boys room and saw Ray slumped over on the couch talking to someone on the phone.

"I can't do it anymore Nat!" He said sighing

"But I didn't tell you to come out here!"

"Yeah we broke up but-"

"I'll think about it"

"Alright, bye" He hung up then looked over to me

"Wassup, who was that?" I asked

"Natalia" He replied shaking his head "She came all the way out here so we could hook up, but me and Nique just broke up because of her"

"You're not alone" I chuckled

"Oh yeah, who was that chick you brought to the dinner yesterday!?"

"Shay, why?"

"Didn't you and Kat break up because of her??"

"Yeah.."

"Not cool bro. What gave you the balls to do some shit like that?"

"Shit, jealousy to be honest" I said putting my head down

"You should apologize, that could've really hurt her."

"I just tried to talk to her, seems like she doesn't even care."

"I bet she does, just go talk to her again later on tonight"

"Aight, you should probably do the same with Nique"

I gave him dap then went off to my room and layed down watching T.V until time to go for the concert and eventually dozed off. Prince came knocking on my door to tell me we had to leave in half a hour, I got up and got dressed in my sweatpants and hoodie then got it the limo. We finally made it to the arena and went straight to wardrobe then the stage. After preforming 3 songs we got off stage and showered up then went to the back for meet and greet.

__

Kats P.O.V

"Oh my God!" I screamed "Why is it so damn hot"

Everybody laughed at me as I was getting off stage fanning myself

"It would help if you didn't just come from preforming!" Diggy shouted making me laugh

"Shut up!" I replied smacking his arm and leaving to my dressing room to go shower. Once the meet and greet was over I went to my room to pack some clothes then went over to Jacobs as promised.

"Wassup baby girl!" He said opening the door

"Wesssup!!" I replied back hugging him

I changed into my pajamas then layed on the bed with him and put my head on his chest watching Boondocks. Around 1 am Jacob started dozing of so I turned the T.V off. The lamp was on his side of the bed and I didn't feel like getting up, I crawled over him and shut off the lamp. Jacob pulled me down so he was in between my legs then looked at me and smiled. I smiled back then leaned down and kissed him, his hands traveled from my back to my hips in a matter of seconds.

"Oh my God, Faster!!" A familiar voice moaned from the next room followed by a repeated slam against the wall

Me and Jacob looked at each other then at the wall

"Wait.. Who sleeps in the next room?" I asked Jake

 "Uhhh I think..."

"ROC!!!"