-Chapter 6-

Kats P.O.V

He leaned in for a kiss that I couldn't help but take, his hand held my chin still so I couldn't turn away. His kiss made me remember our good times when we were together, A bit of a cliché but it made me smile. The first time we me, the first time we kissed, when he first told me he loved me, when we first made lo- .. Wait..

"Prod, stop" I said pushing him away, then lightly said "I can't do this to Jacob"

He looked at me with anger and confusion, then took a step back

"I still need to tell you what he --" I was so tired of him trying to ruin things for me after we broke up, he's just going to tell me lie's about Jacob so I'll break up with him

"Look, If it has to do with Jacob I don't want to hear it!.. Especially not from you." I said getting irritated "Other than that, did you say everything you needed to say?"

"I guess.."

"Alright, Goodnight" I started to go into my room until he stopped me

"Did you say everything you needed to say??" He asked, It was honestly a good question. I hadn't even thought about how I felt about the whole thing... I looked down and started chewing on the side of my cheeks. "I take that as a no then..."

"How about we just let it go.."I suggested.

"Let what go?"

"Everything" I didn't want to be mad anymore, I moved on... and obviously he has too.

"That would be cool" He responded in a nonchalant voice

"K" I combed my fingers through my hair then gave him a half smile and closed my room door. I packed everything in my suitcase and set it by the door then headed back to Jakes room, he wanted me to ride with him on his tour bus to our next tour location in the morning. I sat Indian style on his bed and read through my twitter timeline,mentions,and DM's.

"Were you crying?" He asked out of the blue

I looked at him confused "No, why" I lied

"Your eyes are red."

"Maybe it's because it's 3 o' clock in the damn morning!" I replied laughing, I put my phone on the charger then snuggled up under the covers. Jacob followed behind wrapping his arms around me and placing his head on top of mine, I chuckled then soon after fell asleep.

__

Me, the boys, Imani, and Marie sat down at IHop and ate before me and the boys had to leave to Baltimore, Bahja, Nique, and Bre had already left earlier. Just as we were about to be done with breakfast Roc shouted out of the blue

"Kat!?"

I nearly choked on my orange juice laughing "Uhh yeah??"

"I want Marie to come on tour with us but Keisha says she can't come on out tour bus cause she thinks we're gonna do something"

"Y'all was doin somethin last night!" Jacob mumbled while texting. Everybody except Roc and Marie laughed, they just sat there blushing.

"Okkk and what does this have to do with me??" I asked still laughing

"Can she ride with you on your tour bus??" He said blinking his eyes like a puppy

"Ok first of all the puppy face doesn't work on me" I snapped "And second Of course she can"

"Thank yoooou" He replied smiling bright.

"Thanks Kat" Marie said smiling shyly

"No problem"