011. | I PROMISE

011. | I PROMISE
— AFTER HOURS, LANDO NORRIS

The Saudi-Arabian and Australian Grand-Prix both held no lack of thrill. The top step on the podium of Jeddah's Grand-Prix was claimed by RedBull's Max Verstappen, beating his rival Charles Leclerc in his Ferrari. Followed by the other red Ferrari: Carlos Sainz being the one to fill the third step of the podium.

In Australia Charles Leclerc was the one to cross the finish-line first too, causing Ferrari to lead the WCC and Leclerc to lead the WDC.

In the Bahrain Grand Prix, both the McLaren drivers had an disappointing start to the season. Daniel Ricciardo and Lando Norris both had fallen out of the points, yet the Saudi-Arabian Grand Prix had been much more in favour for the young Brit.

Lando had ended up crossing the finish line as seventh, whereas his Australian teammate Daniel had unfortunately DNF'ed.

The papaya-coloured team's fans around the world were eagerly anticipating the next round of the season, eager to see their beloved drivers.

The Aussie and Brit had their fine share of problems, but in the Australian Grand Prix they had achieved placed fifth and sixth. A giant cause of celebration over at the McLaren garage, compared to the races at the beginning of the season.

Even though the fans were wild, no one was celebrating as hard as Emery and Heidi when their boyfriends—or well, boyfriend and 'boyfriend'—crossed the checkered flag bringing home a nice set of points.

The two weeks that were between the Australian and the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix were spend with Lando coming home to spend some time with his family. Emery spent a mid-week with Lando, at his family's property to reconnect. The other week and a half she spent back in her own apartment which she shared with her best-friend Quinn.

When Emery arrived back at Lando's home with him, his family was overjoyed to see his childhood best friend after so many years. Emery was a bundle of nerves and excitement, as she had always held a deep affection for the Norris family, considering them her second family.