025. | THE LESS I KNOW, THE BETTER

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

025

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

025. | "THE LESS I KNOW THE BETTER"
— AFTER HOURS, LANDO NORRIS

Emery woke up to a pounding headache, it throbbed her mind with each heartbeat. As she slowly blinked away the haze of sleep, she found herself in an unfamiliar setting. The soft morning light filtered through the half-drawn curtains, casting a gentle glow over the room. It took a moment for her surroundings to register, and when they did, she realised she was alone in Lando's bed.

This was the first time they had the luxury of sleeping in his home rather than just hotel after hotel. This also marked the first time the two of them even slept in the same bed.

As her eyes had finally adjusted to the light, her eyes darted around his room. Lando's bedroom had this calming energy, with two large windows framed by elegant curtains that let in just the right amount of sunlight. The soft light danced across the bright white walls surrounded with delicate mouldings.

In one corner, a white leather couch sat next to his massive closet. A few bright papaya clothing lay on it, right next to a neat pile of clothes -- the ones she had worn last night. Next to the couch hung a huge mirror, reflecting the room, including the bed where Emery sat.

"You fucking sneaky link." Emery couldn't help but smirk as she caught sight of herself in the mirror, now remembering Lando's habit of stealing glances in that direction last night.

She hadn't expected his room to be so bright, and angelic. Especially on the contrary to the rest of his house, which was a mixture of greys and blacks.

The girl moved the covers away from her body and she moved away from the bed. She covered her head with her arms for a moment, the headache still pounding heavily. On the bedside table there was a black shirt and cup of water Lando had put there before he had left.

She put on the shirt and took the cup with her, and left his bedroom. She knew her way through the entire house at this point, only his master bedroom had been unexplored territory.

The house was awfully quiet. Usually when Emery was in his house, he was either streaming (yelling at his friends) or Emery and Lando would be chatting it away. But it seemed logical for the house to be silent, since Lando was probably already at the Silverstone circuit for FP3. The only thing that puzzled the girl was why he hadn't woken her up from her sleep before leaving, like he usually always does.