021. | HOLD MY GIRL

021. | HOLD MY GIRL
— AFTER HOURS, LANDO NORRIS

"That car is insane. Wouldn't mind to take it with me more often 🤭." Emery texted Lando as she turned off the car's engine.

She'd gone to the grocery store to get groceries that Lando had run out of at his home. And after asking him very sweetly—batting her eyes at him, he allowed her to take his McLaren with her as on the small trip.

It's safe to say with a car like that she could've gone to the store and back to his home in just a thirty minute trip, but who would pass on the chance of taking that beast of car for a test drive?

She stepped out of the 765LT Spider, and made her way back to his appartement from the garage.

The brunette entered the house, put the car keys back on it's place on the kitchen counter, and then finally exchanged her sneakers for a pair of cozy socks.

The girl stored the items that needed cooling in the fridge, and while carrying the plastic bag filled with the remaining items she had picked up at the store she headed upstairs towards Lando's room.

She entered Lando's room, completely unaware of the boy's activities, "Pretty boy, I got the groceries you needed." Emery smiled, grabbing a packed gift out of the plastic bag in her hands.

"I couldn't resist getting you a little gift too. I saw you didn't have this one in your collection yet." Emery she said as she walked over to where Lando was sitting.

Lando spinned around in his chair, now facing her. "Ems, I'm streaming." He shot her an apologethic look, knowing that she wasn't the biggest fan of the spotlight.

She put the plastic bag down—her mouth fell slightly open. "Oh." She said.

"That's okay, I can go downstairs. Just wanted to give you this." The brunette give him an awkward half-smile. She wasn't used to being in the public eye, despite being Lando's (fake) girlfriend.

He gratefully accepted the wrapped gift that Emery then handed to him, "You don't have to go." Lando said to her, almost begging her not to.

"I'm just on a call with Max, and I doubt him or chat would mind you being here." Lando reasoned with her. He put his hand on her waist, trying to get rid of her nerves.