Author's Note

Hi everyone!

First and foremost: Welcome to my newest Pietro Maximoff fic. If you've read all the way through Drawn To You and gotten through the A/N's at the end, you'll know that this is the sort-of remake of Drawn To You. I say remake really only because this story also follows the events of Age of Ultron. That's pretty much the only similarity. 

Anyways.... I did ask you guys for your opinions on how the story should go (i.e. who Y/n's parent/s should be, if it should go into phase 4, etc) and it was nice to know what you guys wanted and I took most of it into consideration but ultimately... this is my story. I can do whatever the heck I want. I hope you guys still enjoy lol :)

This is an MCU reader insert, so it follows the storyline of the MCU with the reader, Y/n (your name, aka you), as the main character. So there's obviously going to be Age of Ultron, Infinity War, and Endgame spoilers. Other spoilers will include: literally every movie probably. I know I'll be writing in Multiverse of Madness so just catch up to that :)

Canon: Canon is whatever I want. This is mostly canon compliant except for the parts where it's not. So. Also, in this story, the Maximoff twins are 17. The Maximoff's age in the MCU is a real big question mark. In Age of Ultron they're supposed to be 16/17, but then they're also supposed to be 23/24 but Clint calls them kids and yeah he's kinda old so calling anyone younger than you a kid is expected at his age, and in Civil War I think Wanda is 18/19 and she looks like a teen, but once again Steve calls her a kid but ONCE AGAIN he's literally old enough to be in a museum... but then in Infinity War Wanda looks about 27 (even though according to what I just said she's supposed to be 20/21) and then in WandaVision she's a 30 year old milf. Also when you search it up, they're 30 or something so I'm just going to vibe with the age 17.

So yeah the Maximoff's are 17, sorry for all that lmao.

Spelling and stuff: I'm Australian, so I spell things the UK way (colour instead of color, flavour instead of flavor, etc). That being said, my knowledge of America comes from movies, tv shows, fanfiction, etc.

Music! I also have a Pietro Maximoff playlist that you can jam to while reading if you want.

Link will be commented here:

If you want to type it in manually, be my guest: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6yyXZFY7tT8TmSrgeYTnsL?si=331defbd2af74551

If you can't get them to work for some reason, my spotify is emily lesley and it's in my bio. Alternatively, you can message me and I can send the link that way. :)

If you're new to fanfiction: here are the keys to the story:

Y/n: Your first name

L/n: Your last name (irrelevant in this fic but anyways)

E/c: Eye colour

H/c: Hair colour

H/l: Hair length

Others will be specified within the story if necessary. For example: (favourite/book) means favourite book (for me that's Throne of Glass)

Other than that, enjoy!! <3