We Aren't Alone

Bellamy had walked out of the dropship just in time to hear Octavia say "Sounds like a party, make it five."

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked walking up to Clarke, Octavia, Finn and those two kids Bellamy hadn't learned the names of, they seemed too innocent to be criminals.

"Going for a walk." Octavia smiled. "With my best friend." She said while hooking her arm with Clarke's. "Come on little lion."

Clarke smiled then looked over to Finn. "Were you trying to take this off?!" She asked grabbing his wrist.

"Yeah. So, what?" Finn said confused.

"So, this wristband transmits your vital signs to The Ark. Take it off and they'll think you're dead."

"Should I care?"

"Well, I don't know. Do you want the people who love you to think that you're dead? Do you want them to follow you down here in a few months? Because they won't if they think we're dying out."

"Okay. Fine. Sorry." Finn said.

"Let's go," Octavia said.

——-

"Hey, little lion. What's going on between you and Bell? Also, because you and Bell are fighting I just want to you to that before you get any ideas, Spacewalker's mine." Octavia stated as they were walking, Finn and the two other boys, who Octavia and Clarke learned were Jasper and Monty, were walking ahead.

"Before you get any ideas, I don't care," Clarke replied.

"Okay. So then tell me, what's going on between you and Bellamy?"

"I think he's mad at me because he thought I had just been blowing him off, he didn't even know that I had been arrested."

"What?! That's ridiculous." Octavia stated. "He was so madly in love with you the last time I saw him."

"Well, we're over each other now." Clarke sighed.

"That is total bullshit! You were so in love with him! You drew pictures of him."

"I drew a few pictures of you on request."

'Well, yeah, because you love me. Obviously."

"Obviously," Clarke repeated.

"You two should just talk." Octavia sighed.

Finn had stopped the girls and put a flower in Octavia's hair, while Clarke moved on ahead.

"Now that, my friend, is game," Jasper said, pointing to Finn as he smirked, putting the flower in O's hair.

"That my friend is poison sumac." Monty pointed out.

"WHAT?!" Octavia said knocking the flower out of her hair.

"The flowers aren't poisonous, they're medicinal, calming actually," Monty added.

"His family grows all the pharmaceuticals on The Ark," Jasper informed.

"Hey, guys, keep up," Clarke called out over her shoulder.

"Come on, little lion, how can you block all this out?" Finn asked.

"First off, Octavia is the only one that gets to call me that..." Clarke began, stopping and getting in Finn's face.

"How about... Princess then? Princess." He interrupted.

"I'll be the one to kick your ass if you call her that." Octavia answers.

"Anyway, it's simple. I wonder, "why haven't we seen any animals?" Maybe it's because we've already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us. Sure is pretty." She stated, then turned and continued to walk.