Your People. My People

When Clarke had awoken, as she was being dragged by a grounder. Her vision was still blurry; she continued to blink her eyes trying to see. It was still dark out, so she figured she hadn't been out for too long. Unless she had been, and it was already too late, and her home was destroyed. Her friends are gone. Bellamy. Gone. Clarke was now sitting by a fire, Anya and her grounders, waiting around for something, or maybe just resting before they moved out again. Clarke did not doubt in her mind that they were most likely going to kill her. Clarke thought about it for a while, and she figured that it would be better if they killed her than if they just took her back to camp and kept her prisoner, and forced her to be their healer. Clarke looked up from the binds on her wrists to find Anya staring at her. Instead of looking away Clarke, straightened up and locked her eyes on Anya.

"Foolish girl." A male grounder scoffed then back-handed Clarke, causing her to fall over.

"Your left flank is vulnerable." A man said coming from the trees.

"I have archers in the trees with orders to kill anyone hostile. Are you hostile, Tristan?" Anya asked, standing up from her spot by the fire.

"So this is who's beating you?" Tristan asked, ignoring the question and looking to Clarke.

"Who are you?" Clarke asked, holding her cheek, and looking up at the grounder.

"I'm the one who's been sent to slaughter your people." He replied with a smile.

——

"Bellamy! Don't you think we should go after them?" Jasper asked, watching Bellamy pace on the first floor of the dropship.

"You think I don't want to?" Bellamy asked.

"Monty, Clarke, and Octavia would not just give up! I know what Clarke said, but she also said that she'd find a way to get our people back." Jasper replied, causing Bellamy to finally stop moving.

"I know. But I have to make sure everyone here is secure first." Bellamy replied.

"The last time Octavia was taken by a grounder you couldn't wait to run out there and find her then kill him." Jasper reminded him.

"Things are different!"

"Your sister and girlfriend, and MY BEST FRIEND ARE OUT THERE AND YOU AREN'T EVEN GOING TO TRY TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!?"

Bellamy was taken back by Jasper. He had never heard or even seen the kid lose it before. "We will try to find them. But we need to make sure the others are safe."

"What if they are already dead?!"

"Then we kill every last grounder we see. No exceptions." Bellamy growled.

Jasper shook his head then moved towards the ladder, to the second level.

"Where are you going?"

Jasper turned back towards Bellamy. "More gunpowder for your minefield sir."

Bellamy sighed and watched as Jasper climbed the ladder.

"Water please." Myles moaned in pain.

"I'll get you some," Bellamy said then walked out of the dropship.

——

Bellamy was outside, getting water when he heard Jasper's panicked voice coming through the radio.

"Murphy has a gun! He killed Myles!"

"Murphy, what the hell are you doing!?" Bellamy yelled through the radio. Suddenly he heard a creaking noise and quickly turned, seeing the door to the dropship closing.