A Right To Know

On The Ark, Abby had been doing everything she could think of to get herself down to Earth. She needed to know the truth, she needed to know that her daughter was still alive. Clarke's signals had been terminated just a few hours ago, and Abby was holding on to her last string of hope that maybe she just took it off like the rest of them if that was still even the case.

"How soon can you get this thing ready to drop?" Abby asked, walking into Mecha Station.

"I've been scraping up parts to fabricate a pressure regulator." A seventeen-year-old girl named Raven replied. Raven Reyes was the youngest Zero-G mechanic the Ark has seen in fifty-two years, and she just recently found out that her boyfriend was sent to the ground, of course, she was going to strike a deal and help Abby fix a pod.

"Can we launch without one?"

"Yeah, we could. But we'll be dead before we hit the ground. Rautured lungs, air bubbles in the brain."

"Damnit."

"Why? Did something change?"

"Clarke's wristband went out."

"Well, maybe she just took it off. Like the rest of them." Raven took a deep breath, after seeing the look on Abby's face. "I can get a pressure regulator today."

"How?"

"The less you know, the better," Raven said then hopped down from where she had been perched, grabbed her jacket then walked out.

================================================================================================

Clarke, Jasper, Bellamy, Monty, and Octavia, were all standing in a tent, looking down at the knife that was used to kill Wells, and cut off two of his fingers. Clarke had only just learned that he wasn't actually to blame for her father's death and then she lost him.

"Who else knows about this?" Bellamy asked.

"No one. Jasper and I brought it straight here." Octavia answered.

"This knife was made out of metal from the dropship." Monty pointed out.

"What does that mean?" Jasper asked.

"That means that there is a killer in the camp," Clarke said, balling her fists.

"There's more than one killer in this camp. This isn't news. We don't tell anyone."

Clarke grabbed the knife and started towards the entrance of the tent. Bellamy stepped to the side, blocking her.

"Get out of my way, Bellamy." She growled.

"Be smart about this, Princess." He said, looking her in the eye. "Look at what we've achieved. The wall, the patrols. Them thinking the grounders killed Wells is the only thing keeping us from complete chaos."

"What, keep people afraid and they'll work for you? Is that it?"

"Yeah. It is. But it's not just good for me, but all of us. Besides what are you going to do? Just walk out there and hope the killer comes forward?"

"No. Because I know who's knife it is."

"Oh, really?"

"J.M. John Murphy. The people have a right to know, Bellamy."

Clarke pushed Bellamy out of her way and stormed outside.

"Clarke!" Octavia shouted out after her.

"Come on," Monty said. The four followed Clarke outside.

Clarke stopped, and then just stared at Murphy, not sure what to do.

"What are you staring at?" Murphy asked.