Got Ya, Princess

"Bellamy, where are you taking me?" Clarke asked, giggling.

Her boyfriend had blindfolded her and then took her on a very long walk. Clarke was turning seventeen tomorrow and he said he had an early birthday surprise. Which she was all for.

"You just gotta wait, Princess." He replied.

She heard a door open and then took a few more steps then they stopped and she heard the door close again.

"Okay. We're here." He sighed.

"Can I take this off?" She asked.

"Here." He said removing the blindfold. "So, what do you think?" He asked.

"Where are we?" Clarke asked looking around the room.

"This is my place now," Bellamy answered.

"What?! But what about your mom, and Octavia?" Clarke asked.

"I'm not going to abandon them. I'll go and see them whenever I can, but this place is mine now." He smiled.

Clarke looked around again, she saw a table with food on it and a single candle. She smiled.

"Sorry, it's not much. But, I got my extra-cadet rations early, and well, I tried to make it romantic... it's not." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I love it." She said then kissed his cheek.

"Really?"  He asked.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I? I mean, I do have the best boyfriend ever."

"I am the best aren't I?"

"Shut up."

"How about we eat." He said then walked to the table.

Clarke followed him, and then sat down, they ate and talked, and laughed when the time was right. They mostly talked about their day and their favorite book, or about a movie that had been on tv. They had talked so much that they had lost time.

"What time is it?" She asked looking at her watch. "Crap, it's two minutes to midnight, I have to go." She said jumping up.

"Hey, I still have to give you your birthday present." He said grabbing her wrist.

"Bell, how about you give it to me tomorrow?"

"I can't tomorrow. I have a new shift and then I have to help Octavia with a few things."

"Okay. Fine." She sighed, smiling.

"Close your eyes." He said.

Clarke closed her eyes and stood there, in the center of the room. She listened to Bellamy moving things around and stayed smiling. Then she felt him behind her. He placed something cold on her chest.

"Lift your hair please?" He asked.

Clarke reached behind her and lifted her hair.

"There." He said, smiling.

Clarke opened her eyes and let her hair down, she looked down at the thing around her neck and gasped. "A necklace?"

"I had help making it. Mostly from your father."

"Bell, I love it!" She smiled then kissed him on the lips.

His hands naturally went to her waist, and hers went to his hair. He moved his tongue over her bottom lip, causing them to part. Their tounges were now moving together as the kiss deepened. He slowly started moving her back, until her knees hit the bed.