Before The Storm

"All gunners! We got movement outside the south wall" Miller informed through the radio, from his position on the wall.

"Get ready!" Bellamy shouted after he and Jasper exited the dropship, grabbing a gun.

Murphy had just escaped by using the last of the gun powder to blow a hole in the dropship and then took off. Bellamy had just gotten up to the second level, as Murphy jumped out and began running.

"Stay together!" Jasper added, getting a gun of his own.

"Wait! Hold your fire!" Monroe shouted.

"It's them!" Another kid cheered.

"It's Clarke and Octavia!" Miller shouted, informing everyone.

Bellamy sucked in air and held onto it, as the gate opened and his sister and girlfriend came running in. Jasper dropped his gun and ran straight for Octavia, throwing his arms around his friend. Clarke only paused long enough to find Bellamy then ran at him. He dropped his gun right as she collided with him. He finally let out his breath when his arms were tightly around her. Clarke leaned back, far enough to give her room to press her lips against his.

"What the hell happened?" He asked, pulling away.

"We heard an explosion," Octavia replied when he and Clarke stepped apart and she hugged him.

"Thank God! Where have you two been? Where's Monty?" Jasper asked, hugging Clarke.

"Monty's gone?" Clarke asked.

"What happened here?" Octavia asked.

"Murphy happened," Miller answered.

"What?" Clarke asked, looking at the boy.

"He tried to kill..." Jasper began.

"Jasper." Bellamy hissed.

"Who did he try to kill?" Octavia asked.

"Bellamy," Finn answered, walking over.

"Murphy tried to kill you!?" Octavia and Clarke exclaimed in unison.

"That doesn't matter right now! What matters is where the hell you two were." Bellamy replied.

"Anya and her tribe took us. They were trying to make Clarke save this little girl, who had been hurt on the bridge, during the explosion." Octavia answered. "They told Clarke that if they couldn't save her, then I would die too. The girl died, and they took me away, but Lincoln saved me."

"That ground..." Bellamy began.

"He saved my life too, Bellamy." Clarke interrupted. "They were going to try to make me, stay with them and be their doctor, they lost theirs."

"What made them change their mind and try to kill you?" Octavia asked.

"I killed the guard and ran." Clarke answered, "I got caught in a trap. I saw you guys, carrying Myles away. But then everything went dark, and when I woke up Anya was watching me, and I was tied up. Then Tristian came and..."

"You killed one of them?" Finn asked.

"Who's Tristian?" Bellamy asked.

"He took over Anya's tribe. He and his men are sending scouts, by nightfall. That's what Lincoln told us. He saved us again by leading Reapers away, so Tavia and I could escape." Clarke replied.

"Why is there blood on your hands?" Jasper asked.

"Reaper. Two of them came back. One attacked me and the other attacked Clarke." Octavia answered. "I killed the one attacking me, Lincoln gave me these." She gestured to the blade in her hand. "Clarke used a rock."