Trouble Ahead Pt. 2

"Hey, got enough food in there, water?" Bellamy asked, approaching the dropship.

"Yeah. Although some medicine would be nice." Clarke sighed, sitting on the door, her head resting on her knees.

"All, see what I can do," Bellamy smirked. "Octavia! You okay?" He called out.

"Bellamy!" Clarke jumped to her feet. "Listen... don't get mad at me. I sent her to Lincoln."

"You did what?"

"If there's a cure, he has it. I knew you wouldn't let her go, so I didn't tell you."

"If anything happens to her, Clarke, you and me, we're gonna have a problem."

"Bellamy..."

"Dude, your eyes!" Jones exclaimed looking at another member of the hundred.

"Nobody touches him!" Clarke shouted. "Get in the dropship!"

"Hey, are you okay?" Stix asked a boy standing next to her, who suddenly threw up blood in her face. "Oh my, God!"

"Get away!"

"Put down the gun!" Finn shouted.

Everything was in sudden chaos. Everyone shouting and pushing.

Clarke ran back into the dropship and grabbed a gun, then came back out, shooting into the air. "Stop! Don't you see, this is what the grounders want!"

"Get back in the damn drop ship!" Jones shouted, pointing his gun at Clarke.

Bellamy stomped forward and grabbed the gun out of his hand's smacking it back into his face, knocking him to the ground. "To state the obvious, your quarantine isn't working."

"Clarke!" Raven exclaimed as the blonde started swaying. "Finn, don't!" She shouted as Finn grabbed Clarke, just as Bellamy moved towards her.

"Let me go! I'm fine." Clarke coughed. "Octavia will come back... with a cure."

"There is no cure, Clarke," Octavia announced, moving through the crowd. "Grounders are coming. They attack at first light." She walked towards Clarke and Finn. "Come on, let's get her inside."

"Finn, get out," Clarke demanded.

"Hey, if he's not sick by now, maybe he's immune like me," Octavia replied.

"Here. She can take my place." Murphy said, getting up from his make-shift bed.

Finn put Clarke on the bed.

"They need to say hydrated," Clarke said.

"So do you," Octavia said handing the cup of water to Clarke.

"Now them." Clarke sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll do it." Octavia smiled softly.

"I'll help," Murphy said, following Octavia to get more water.

—————————

"Why only five?" Bellamy asked.

"We're running out of gunpowder." Raven sighed.

"We're so dead." Jasper sighed.

"Don't worry, I got your back," Bellamy replied.

"Huh." Finn scoffed.

"Got something to say, spacewalker?" Bellamy asked, getting in Finn's face.

"Yeah, I do..." Finn began.

"Hey, boys, seriously, stay focused." Raven hissed.

"What do we need to build a bomb?" Bellamy sighed.