This Is War Pt. 2

Bellamy stared at Clarke, the intense look in her eyes scared him, yet made him feel proud. Clarke had just suggested that they use the rocket fuel under the ship to blast off. Ring of Fire. Bellamy wanted to laugh at the look on Finn's face. He was in shock, and disbelief that the Princess had just suggested that, although Bellamy couldn't understand why, they all knew that Clarke was behind the fighting now, instead of running.

"Will it work?" Clarke asked.

"The wiring is a mess down there, but if you can get me enough time, we can cook 'em good," Raven answered, a small smile appearing on her face.

"Great. Bellamy gets out there, get everyone ready, Finn help me down here." The blonde ordered.

"Clarke, are you sure about this?" Finn asked, lightly touching her elbow.

Clarke brushed him off. "We have to survive."

"Be careful down there." Bellamy sighed, pulling Clarke aside.

"Be careful out there," Clarke replied.

"I love you," Bellamy said, then kissed her forehead.

"Love you more." She replied, closing her eyes.

"Not possible, Princess." He smirked against her head.

..................................................

"Finn, do you see it over there?" Clarke asked, looking through the different wires.

"No." Finn sighed.

"Raven, we can't find the ignition system," Clarke called up. "Raven?" She asked after a long silence.

"I can't... I can't feel my legs." Raven responded.

"Okay! Hold on!" Clarke shouted back, quickly moving towards the ladder to get back up to Raven. "Alright, let me see." She said, gently lifting the side of Raven's shirt.

"That bad?" Raven tried to joke, about the look on Clarke's face.

"Raven... The bullet's in your spine." Clarke informed. "You're bleeding internally."

"We better do this fast then," Raven replied.

"What if we could slow the bleeding?" Finn asked. "Would that help?"

"Of course, it would," Clarke answered.

"Lincoln, what if he has something?" Finn asked.

"I wouldn't know. Maybe." Clarke replied. "Finn, what are you saying?"

"If I can get there..." He began.

"No!" Raven exclaimed.

"I can make it." He stated.

"No! Don't be an idiot. Clarke, tell him he's being an idiot." Raven spoke quickly.

"Raven," Finn said, sternly.

"What?! I'm not gonna let you go out there and die to save me." The brunette exclaimed, wincing in pain.

"Fine. If you won't let me save you, how about we save everybody else? You're the ONLY one who can fire those rockets. Raven, if you die, we all die. So I will be right back." Finn said, standing up.

"Finn!" Raven called after him.

"He's right Raven. Just let him go." Clarke sighed.

"Did he tell you why we broke up? Did anyone?" Raven asked.

"No. I didn't even know it was... ended." Clarke answered.

"He thinks that he's in love with you. And that you love him too." Raven informed.