It Was A Silent Killer

"Someone needs to shut that kid up!" One of the hundred shouted.

"I can't take this any longer!"

"This is driving me crazy!"

"That's it. I'm ending this!" Murphy said jumping up and walking over to the ladder.

Monty, also on the second level, quickly ran to the ladder and climbed up.

"Murphy's gonna kill Jasper!" He quickly informed.

Murphy was trying to get up the ladder as Monty closed the hatch. Octavia ran over and kicked Murphy in the head, and pressed her foot down on his fingers and he tried to force the hatch open against Monty.

"Bitch!" He exclaimed, finally letting go.

Octavia kept kicking at Murphy until he fell, then quickly helped Monty close the hatch. Monty sat on the hatch while Octavia looked around for something to lock it with.

"No rush. I'm fine here."

Octavia quickly grabbed a loose pipe coming from the wall and pulled it off the rest of the way. "Okay. Move, I got it!" She sighed, as she placed the pipe through the handle.

—————-

"So... trapped in a hundred-year-old car by toxic fog. Last night, was... what's the word I'm looking for? Fun." Finn said as he, Clarke, and Wells were walking back to the camp.

"It wasn't fun. It was reckless and irresponsible. We should've left as soon as the fog cleared." Clarke replied.

"Even if the fog was cleared it's still dangerous at night," Finn replied. "You, uh... you were kind of harsh on Wells back there."

"Hardly."

"He's a pretty straight-up guy, Clarke. And he loves you. Do you know? But it seems that every time your dad comes up, he won't give you a straight answer."

"What's your point, Finn?"

"Just makes me think he's hiding something. I mean how sure are you that he's the one who turned your father in?"

"Hundred percent. He was the only one I told."

"Is he the only one that knew?"

A scream is heard in the distance.

"Who was that?!" Clarke asked then took off running towards it.

————-

Bellamy ran through the woods towards the scream and found Charlotte, the rest of the hunting party behind him.

"Son of a bitch! Atom!" Bellamy rushed to his friend.

"Kill... me... please." Atom choked out.

"I..." Bellamy began, looking over Atom's wounds, not knowing how to help.

"I... can't.... breathe."

Charlotte walked forward and handed the knife to Bellamy. "Don't be afraid."

"Miller, everyone, get back to camp. Take her with you." Bellamy ordered, then watched them to make sure that they left.

Bellamy looked back down at Atom and took a deep breath.

"Bell...a...my...pl...ea...se"

"Bell?" Clarke asked, from behind him. She quickly walked over and knelt next to Atom.

Atom looked to Clarke. "Plea...se"

"Who screamed?"

"Charlotte. She found him. I sent her and the rest of them back to camp."