hâa

"Oh, god. Oh, god. Oh, god." I muttered as I grabbed my bag.

"Aish! Where did my phone gone?" I patted my blazer's pocket.

I checked the time it was already 7 am. I need to reach school before other students. If they don't see me coming in luxurious cars like them but walking instead, then they will start questioning me.

I finally found my phone hidden under the pillows. I put it inside my pocket and rushed out of my apartment. I shut the door and then locked it.

I reached the bus stop at the same time as the bus. If I had been a minute late, I would have missed it. After a thirty minutes of bus ride, I finally reached the destination. I got out of the bus and started walking towards school. I breathed in the fresh morning air and put on my headphones. I played Stay by Blackpink in my phone and softly hummed to it.

What if somebody has already found out about my scholarship? I shook my head to get rid of the thought.

"Aigoo, with thoughts like this you will be the one letting everyone know about you. Don't think too much. You are going to be alright. Believe in your luck." I said to myself.

"You can get through this, Lalisa. Hwaiting!" I cheered and spread my arms which caused me to bump into someone.

"Oh! I am so sorry. I am so sorry." I immediately apologize as I bowed.

I slowly lifted my head to see who it was. My heart dropped and I froze. Out of all the people that I could have accidentally hit my arms with, why her? The glare she was giving me sent shivers down my spine.

Not the good kind.

I bowed my head back down again.

"I didn't mean to hit you. I thought there was no one beside me. Oh my god, I should have looked. I am so sorry. I must have hit hard since I have really strong hands. Not trying to say that I am manly but-ugh, what am I saying? Hehe, please don't kill me." I squeaked the last part.

"Jjajeungna." She said and walked away.

I cursed myself as I watched her walk ahead. I wanted to strangle myself.

"Pabo. Pabo. Pabo." I muttered as I hit my head.

As I tried to strangle myself with my hands from embarrassment, Jennie turn around.

I froze again.

I could feel my face turning red. She threw me a judgmental look before turning back around. I cried internally.

Why? Why?! WHY?!

------

I got out from the car and looked at my friend.

"Thanks for the ride, man." I smiled as I shut the door behind me.

"It's nothing. Anyway, yesterday was fun.'" He said.

My smile dropped.

"Aye! You were good yesterday." Jiyoung patted my hand.

"Not good enough to win. I wish you could have seen me win at least once." I said.

"You know you are already a winner for me, Jennie." He smiled.

"I am going to miss you, bro."

"I want to say the same but I'll be too busy hanging out with American chicks to be missing you." Jiyoung joked.

"Like they would hang out with a loser like you." I retorted.

"Arraseo. I will miss you too." He said making me chuckle.

"Tell Jisoo, I will kill her for ditching us yesterday." He added as he started his car's engine.

"Got it. Have a safe flight." I waved.

'"Okay. Saranghae, Jennie oppa." He showed me finger hearts before he drove off.

I chuckled as I watched him drive away.

"Minchin-nom." I mumbled before heading towards school.

People stared at me as I walk passed them. It wasn't a new thing for me really. Always being put in the spotlight since birth had made me get used to the attention I get wherever I go.

Who is she?

Is she an idol?

She look so cool.

Isn't that the Pinkpunk school uniform? Wow, she must be super rich.

I want to ask for her phone number but she looks too scary.

I glared at the girl who said that which made her take a step back. Me scary? Hah! If Sana was here, they would have known what real scary is.

I sighed as I remembered Sana. I had about 60 missed calls and 34 messages from her last night. She is going to eat my ears off at school.

"You can get through this, Lalisa. Hwaiting!" I heard the girl walking in front of me say before she hit me on the face with her hand.

What the-

"Oh! I am so sorry. I am so sorry." She said as she bowed down.

I was glaring at her as she had hit me pretty hard. I was about to swear at her but stopped as she looked up. She stared at me with her big eyes through her fringes.

We just stood frozen for a while staring at each other. One word ran through my mind the whole time; dolly.

She suddenly bowed back down making me snap out of my trance. She started to continuously apologize. I stopped the blush that was creeping up my face as I shook my head.

"Jjajeungna." I muttered with a straight face and walked ahead.

I noticed that she was wearing our school uniform. She must be the new girl that the students were talking about yesterday. They were not exaggerating when they said she looked like a doll. I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard some mumbling from behind.

"Pabo. Pabo. Pabo."

I turn around and saw her clutching her neck with her hands. I stared at her with a blank face. She froze as she noticed me staring at her and started to turn as red as a tomato. I turned back without a word and started walking ahead. I smiled.

Weird but cute.