bpàet

We walked towards our usual lunch table and sat down.

"Jendeuk, I am starving today." Jisoo stuffed a spoon full of rice inside her mouth.

"So, yesterday, I had to meet up with this celebrity chef from Japan. And he taught me how to make the best omu rice." Chaeyoung started a conversation.

"Nice. When are you going to let us taste it?"

"I am still not yet happy about how my omelette turns out to be. I'll call you guys over after I master it." She replied.

I nodded. Chaeyoung has always been interested in cooking. And she is actually pretty good at it too.

"How was your rap battle yesterday?" Jisoo asked me.

"Well, I didn't win. So, it was pretty bad.'"

"Who were you against?"

"Forenzic."

"You know Forenzic's been on this game for a long time. He is practically a veteran. So, don't stress too much."

I just shrugged. I was about to go back to eat but a loud laugh made me halt. I looked to the direction of the sound and squinted my eyes.

Is that the girl from the morning?

I watched as she says something to her friends.

Wait, is that A-seo?

I tilted my head to the side. So, she is friends with A-seo, huh? I smiled as she looked embarrassed at something A-seo said.

I let out a yelp when Jisoo's face suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Yah! Kkamjjak kiya!" I hit her on her chest.

"What were you looking at?" Jisoo followed my line of sight.

"Oh!" She exclaimed.

I looked up and saw Lisa staring at us. She quickly looked away as our eyes met. I couldn't help but smile at how surprised she looked.

Jisoo whips her head back to me which made me drop my smile.

"Don't even think about it, Jen. She is a weirdo." She said.

I frowned.

"She sits beside me in class."

"She sits beside you?"

"Yeah. Today, she said my snore is loud. Like how could my snore be loud when I don't even snore." She said.

"Dude, you snore. Trust me, you do." Chaeyoung joined in.

"I have slept before in class. No one complained about me snoring." Jisoo defended herself.

"They are too scared to complain."

"Scared of me? No way. I am a friendly woman. Everyone likes me." Jisoo frowned.

"Get out of your bubble, Jisoo." Chaeyoung pointed her chopsticks at Jisoo.

"Whatever. Anyways, don't fall for that girl. I think she has a thing on me. Teacher had to tell her to focus at the board cause she was staring at me during class." Jisoo shrugged.

"And you have Sana. How can you like someone else when you have a girl?" Jisoo added.

"When did I say I like that girl? I was just staring cause I find her cu—I mean weird too."

"Sana would kill her if she finds out." Chaeyoung said.

"Who would tell Sana about this? And I told you it's not like that."