yēe sìp hâa

A loud bang echoed through the hallway as Hanbin got slammed into a locker. He winced at the sharp pain surging through his back.

"It's all your fault." Minjun, one of the two minions of Fakwayji, growled as she grabbed Hanbin's collar.

"Fuck that girl. She has photos, dude. She has evidence that we can't deny." Joonwoo, the other minion of Fakwayji, said.

"I don't know why she needs to meddle in these things. For all we know, she must have already emailed to the principal."

"I couldn't even sleep last night."

Hanbin stared at them silently enjoying the scene.

"I don't know how Fakwayji will react if she finds out." Minjun said.

"She's going to be pissed. But if we get expelled I am taking her down with us."

"Yaah! Don't say stuffs like that out in public. She may be here for god's sake."

"Whatever. I am just saying if we go down that fuck's going down with us."

Hanbin tried to stifle a chuckle but couldn't. The two stared at him. Hanbin bit his lips to stop but still chuckles escaped.

"Are you laughing at us?" Minjun growled.

Hanbin shook his head.

"I am just finding it funny that I feel bad for Fakwayji." He said.

"Mwo?" Joonwoo frowned.

"Exactly. What am I thinking?"

"Yaah, have you lost it?" Minjun asked.

"Maybe. It isn't a surprise from the amount of time you guys have slammed my head on things." Hanbin replied.

"What the heck is he saying?" Joowoon said.

"What I am saying is, I feel sorry for Fakwayji that she has you guys as her friends. The worst friends."

"Oi!"

"Am I lying? You guys are really just using her, aren't you? And I saw the video Lisa recorded. The video even has you saying all that." Hanbin smirked.

The two gals colors drained out of their faces.

"Are you threatening us?"

"Threatening? No. Threaten is deciding not to hand in the video. And Lisa will hand the video no matter what." Hanbin smirked.

The two glared at him. Minjun got pissed and started punching him.

"Stop. Let's not waste our energy on him and think rationally about this situation." Joonwoo said pulling Minjun away.

"He is fucking trying to threaten us. Who does he think he is?"

"I know but let's just go for now." Joonwoo tried to calm him down.

Minjun reluctantly let go Hanbin. She let out a loud scream of annoyance before kicking Hanbin on his shin and walking away. Hanbin bent down in pain as he held his leg. After the two girls disappeared; he slid down to sit on the floor. He stayed in silence for awhile before getting up and limping towards the restroom.

The school was almost empty as it was early for students to arrive. Hanbin entered the restroom and locked the door after he made sure he was alone. He stared at his reflection on the mirror.

He remembered how his mother ironed the shirt yesterday night even though her shoulders were hurting. The outrageous amount of money his father had spent to buy this stupid uniform for him. One by one tears fell down as he stared at himself.