sìp hòk

I put the boy down on the bench and sat down beside him. I insisted him to go to the nurse room but he refused.

"Are you sure you don't want to?" I asked.

"I am fine. It's just a nosebleed."

"Still."

He shook his head as he wiped his nose with the handkerchief I gave him. There was an awkward silence after that.

"Thank you." The boy mumbled.

I looked at him.

"No one has ever stood up for me before." She said.

"No one?"

He nodded.

"Jennie does stop Fak Way Ji every time she saw her bullying me." He said.

I was surprised.

"Kim Jennie does?" I asked.

"She is the only one who can stop her. No one else dares to go against Wayji. Well, except you."

I smiled at him.

"I am sorry you have to go through this." I said in a quiet voice.

"It's not your fault. Anyways, I will get back at her when I top this exam too while she will like always come behind me. I feel good when I think like that."

I chuckled.

"I am Lalisa Manoban but you can call me Lisa." I extended my hand towards him.

He stared at my hand and up at my face.

"Kim Hanbin." He held my hand.

I smiled brightly at that. He looked awkward at first but returned the smile at the end.

------

I got out of the car and walked inside my house. I gave my backpack to one of the maid and changed shoes to slippers. I walked by the living room and froze as I saw Mom and Sana sitting on the sofa together. They were laughing at something but stopped when they saw me.

"Jennie-yah." Sana rushed towards me and hugged me.

I hugged her back and stared at mom who was beaming at the sight of us.

"You guys are the cutest together." She cooed.

Sana pulled me towards the sofa and sat me down.

"You must be tired. Have these cookies. Here." She tried to feed me.

I ignored her and took one out of the tray by myself and ate it. Sana's smile dropped.

"Isn't your mid-term exams in a month?" Mom asked.

We both nodded.

"Why don't you guys go upstairs and study?" Mom suggested.

"No! I mean I am feeling tired today. I want to rest. Some other day." I said quickly.

Mom frowned at me.

"Don't you need that bike? Sana will help you study. Ppalli." Mom said.

I groaned as I got up and walked upstairs with Sana beside me. We walked into my room and I heard Sana close the door behind her. I walked straight to my bathroom to change. As I walked out Sana was laying down on my bed and smiled as she looked at me. Her skirt was so short that all her legs were exposed.

"Cover your legs." I said and walked towards my study table.

"Wae? Are you feeling some kind of way looking at it?"