DISABILITIES

The slight yellow wish green mark on his wrist , the sting feeling , the swollen red eyes which follows by a bunch of tears .. is it he Okey to cry or he should stay silent like always but it was .. it was throbbing at extent the 9 year old boy can't hold himself . Finally letting a silent sob inside , sitting in a dusty attic with his round glasses perfectly fitting in his podgy cheek. The mole under his lips , the sharp almound eyes and the bunny teeth was making boy more georgeous .

"Where is he ??"

The boy shifted his ears to downstairs where he hear the slight deep shallow voice of his appa , he sniffed while wiping the running nose with his sleeves cutely , worrying about the anxieties building upon his head .

"I don't know may be in attic, crying his heartout .."

Taehyung tightened his brows looking straight to the eyes of the second son he hold in his arms , he can still see his son as Grey , but he did colourfull things on his colourless heart ..he was just like him only can view the world as black and Grey.

"He got low marks in calculas today .. mom beat him ."

Taehyung bite his lips out of anger to rip the lady who hurts his third son , the sensitive one just like him .. but his face exactly like the one he love a lot with his whole body . The marks on the body of his second son reminds him he also got abused by the lady who they call as mom. It hurts even more and more knowing there is no door for him , may a door of hope is still exit he will try to open it with his whole energy but the hope was disappeared way before when his mom says .. there is no exist or entry anymore tae ,you will live with her till your death or you will lose your sons in front of you , as a helpless fool he always put a blank face and emotionless heart just like his eyes still living in the hell of a building that his wife called as home . If that incident didn't occurred the pictures will be different by now... if he didn't lie to him .. , wrong decisions are made but turning back time is possible ?? If that possible then would he can get a better option .

" You came taehyung ahh... "

Taehyung close his eyes to shut his anger down , if he can close his ears invisibly then that would be great to get rid of the annoying over sweet voice of the lady .. unfortunately he can't

" What's your problem Jennie.. why did you beat my sons "

Tae asked calmly avoiding the face of the lady , who looks like she in her 30 ..pink shade on her tip of her smooth and extended eye catching locks , and a light touch of makeup is really enough for her as she was naturally beautiful .

" Your sons .. now fucking your sons it's my babies too tae ..I have rights on them too "

The ladys over sweet voice cleaved through the ears of taehyungs , the first part of body reacted was his lips , his lips trembled trembled badly to shout at the same way she just shout on him .. shout at the same way she always shout on him , and his chest tightened and he curled his hands on fist not to slap the ladys beautiful cheeks for touching his sons , but whatever his body reacted to do he always neglected and stay like a dead with nothing to show.

Jennie sighned looking at the emotionless eyes of taehyung, she really wish the man once shout on her with his all deep voice .. once slap her for her deeds or atleast kiss her just for showing some authority ..just to remind her , the man was her husband ..the man have rights on her but taehyung he didn't even do a mere thing to make her believe that she still his wife and its hurts a lot .

" We are going back to Korea.. I have a job there . "

Taehyung casually announced with his same face with nothing to showcase .. making the lady shock as hell ..She want to shout a fucking no .. she was scared , scared at the thought of once taehyung get glimpse his old love she will lose him , but her feet glued on the floor and her lips sealed out of shock that taehyung get an opportunity to get his children and go to upstairs where he hide to avoid the lady who he was legally married to .