OCEAN GREY EYES

The stink smell of blood mixed with a smell of cigarettes and alcohol hit the nostrill of the mafias , who coming downstairs slowly to the bloodied basement of jeon's , the stink smell was a lil common in his system that he didn't felt a single surprise at the sight were the doe eyed cousin of his tyrannically tearing the skin of the no eyed man , who shedding blood as tears in front of the mafia who actually doesn't give a fuck but encourage to do more .. the gore scene of blood cluttered all over the floor and in the casual cloth of mafia with a branded cigarettes on his mouth , must make others nauseous but the cousin of his sitted on the couch on the corner , which is also spreaded with dried blood and all ..

" Did he yet spill the beans "

" Fuck , not yet .. "

Hoseok asked with non expressionless face , sitting his legs spreaded apart examining the gun of his like a boss were his little brother stabbed the mans luxated shoulder with a blood hooded sharp knife making the victim .. who smiled contently contrary to the situation like a total physco ..

" He is such a loyal dog ..I don't think he will spill anything , how about just kill him .."

" No.. not now , he touch my princess .. I will reprehent his preety happiness in to cries , trust me , the younger said with a sly smirk , looking straightlaced towards the non eyed man who shedding green tears , who looking at no where with a invisible slight fear embroided on his bloodied grotesque face .

" Then call it a day ... I have something to discuss . "

" Oh.. I will be upstairs in a minute then . "

The deaf mute girl with the cute almond brown eyes and boxy smile hand signalled her sign languages to the black wearing , weapons holding dominant aura leeking man's with a adamant face , looking at the cute child's face anyone could say the little lady of jeon's was somewhat distraught by something.. especially by something that they didn't understand by the hand signals , as her languages was not as common between everyone , like the men in front of her .., it was so funny seeing the well builded , 6' feet tall men's standing helplessly , with a scared face looking at the small kid of their arrogant bosses . The little girl was a apple of eye to the three mafia brothers that the small sad expression in her face will definitely take their life's in a vile way . The hunks straightened their stance ..standing like a statue with a heart on marathon out of fear while caught in the sight of their other boss , the right hand of king , coming close to them with his perfectly ached furrowed brows ..

" What's happening here ??? "

The right hand of mafia asked to his employees , looking at the kid who didn't even acknowledge the arrival of his even after he speaks , the girl didn't even get a hint of her uncle behind , how could he even expect a immediate response from a deaf girl , who didn't experienced a single noice till her birth , all thanks to jimin , madam was saying something that actually couldn't understand, Hoseok diverted his eyes towards the man who explained the sentence with regret and fear , the one looks of Hoseok makes the black man wearing get a attack all of sudden .

" Didn't kook ordered everyone to study sign language here "

" Yes ..we actually new here sir , we just started to study sign languages, my apologies , sooner we will be masters in it .. "

" Mm you guys can go I will talk to her "

The body guards of his runned holding their precious life , not looking back at once making the cute almond brown eyes wide her eyes at the sight , but eventually turned around feeling the small touch of pat on her 3 cm shoulder, finding her uncle in his usual mafia attire , tight black jumpsuit, comped perfect messy locks and the hided weapons all over his body , making the maids drool over the figure completely,