THE 7 ERA

8 years back

The  waves of the mesmerizing sea water touch the eliquent skin of the 20 year old boy , who enjoys the cold yet a wonderful sensation of warmth under his skin , is this heaven ..  may a paradise he   created with his lover , if they ask him what he want to be in future he should chose to be with the man he love , the love of his life kim taehyung .. , the hawai beach was tingling with the beauty of the morning twilight, the stars started to disappear but he can clearly see a morning moon Cresent slowly started disapear from the light green sky .. indicating the sunrise is on way .. , the hands suddenly wraped around the small waist of the bunny teethed boy who didn't even flinched rather enjoyed the warm wet kisses  he felt in his nape , he slowly leaned to the man's shoulder still looking at the blue ocean which seems like there is no end , like a infinity.. but far the shades of green sunrise started appear,  kissing the cheeks of the 22 year old lover lovingly  who still keep back hugged him like koala ..he speaks like a wispers

  "Tae.... baby I didn't understand ??"

  "What didn't you understand baby ... "

The deep voice of the young cops give chills to the spine of the younger who take  moment to enjoy the  husky voice while his eyes closed  , the voice that he always admired the deep husky voice of his lover which seems like it didn't forget to give him chills . Chills that the boy never felt it before even after creating  so many blood sheds , even after destroying so many families,  people's ,even controlling the government  with his mere snap .. he didn't feel such chills that the man just give to him with his husky deep voice .

  "Why .. why you take me here in this early morning darling .."

"I want to ask you something. "

The heart beats was not so normal for both and they can easily feel, cause elders chest was already leaning towards the boys back ," why your heart beat was so much rising jungkookie . are you feel scared ...," the  younger shook his head while the breaking  the hug , looking straight to the eyes of the elder who he like to call his love , he give lovely short peck to the boys cold soft lips .

"I was overwhelmed , that's why my heart rise of all sudden Tae.."

The police officer nodded hiding his red cheeks , but younger already seen it and he loves , loves seeing the frustrated face of cop he first met in that  abandoned crowded hallipad  with the large bazz music .

"What colour did you see now .. "

  Jungkook  examined the place with his doe eyes , it's always green .. his protonopia vision still  the same , once in his life he started to feel like he have to enjoy the colours , colours of this world ,  want to witness and hide every colourfull moments of his life on his brains deepest champer that it never  lose .

  "It's always green you know that.. "

 " I only see black and white .. "

Taehyung said with his deep husky voice , with a smile plastered in his  curly lips while rolling his eyes cutely on side  making the baby bunny on heat suddenly  .. , but the doe eye widened seeing the man on the knees  with his hands secured inside the elders arms .

" Jungkookie... in the end it's you and I and the clouds like this up here , hold on me  tight like this  ok .. In the end I wanna drunk you with , happiness and show you all my colours to you .. just tell me you  love me then I could give you everything that will be the best part  of me  my love .."