LIFES AT THE PEAK

The unknown  shadded white walls .. that what's the ex mafia encountered when he wakeup from his deep slumber.. , the 4 light white closed doors and slight blue bed he was in , must be a dark blue shade but he was more concerned now was the handcuffs,  which perfectly locked his both hands in both edge of the blue coloured bed . The more he struggled to get  out the more pain and redness he felt in his white pale wrist . He can only gulp the fears started to March inside his mind  , more over the 6 month  baby bump of his makes his cold stone eyes fill with longed tears .. of remembering  how brutally the man he loved uttered the three sick words straight in to his face .

"I hate you .. "

The  ex mafia felt suffocated,  he feels like his breath stuck in his throat that his chest fill up with air at a point that it will burst at anytime , but still he was locked like a animal , with a iv drip on the side .

"Get me out fuckers ... ahhh..fucking idiots ..uncufff me .. "

The pregnant male screamed loudly with his all voice , must his throat will bleed by the force he just put in it but he didn't care though he just wanna get out from here to breath some fresh air .. , after a long 1 minute  of pindrop silence the doe eyes sparkled hearing the white door just cracked open slowly , the female with her black high heels on and other one  more like a sneakers on .. must be the vicked attorneys who destroyed his life , and two pair of legs with a executive casual shoes on come inside the room  with diffrent way varieties of expressions embroided in their faces .

"Leave  me ..fuck.. unlock me I want to breath.. "

Again the man shouted till his throat bleeds but the expressions the others carrying have no change, the man with a eliquent shape and white hair looking at his son with a helpless expression and the elder who having the similar expression , the slim lady with the black attire like she was in a funeral even though she always prefers blacks to wear , also having a expressionless face and finally the short attorney who have a mixed feeling of guilt and confusion of what's wrong and right  in his already ruined face filled with scars and plasters .

"Honey .. can't you see he was struggling more over he was pregnant  just end this fucking drama here ... yoongi call the doctor and say we like to dischar.."

"He will stay here .. no more talks"

The old man was cutted by the high pitch voice  of the ladys more like his wife , a wife who he allow to rule his own world and  his own body.

"But can't you see  ..he was struggling he was our son .. my son I didn't allow him to be here .. he have no mental illness to serve in a asylum"

"Ohh.. yeah .. really didn't he have no mental illness,  that's why he almost ..almost kill our son in law yesterday , didn't it you see how he bleed .. he was acting like a lunatic in this whole damn time .."

"Eommaa.. he was brok.. "

"Don't you yoongi .. when I said you will be the future of our mafia didn't you see how repulsive he was .. even fighting against everyone to get that position .. but out-of nowhere he just came  back after 7 years with a fucking baby bump  when I here choosing girls and  boys who are bottoms  for his marriage ..  , he was scratching.. dipping his nails on his skin till its bleed and pulling his hairs at the point its came out .. did you guys need more explanation of why  he need treatment ." 

"Appa this bitch  is crazy..don't mind her words iam fucking sane  fuck sake iam not crazy .. "

"Koo.. she is your mom .. don't call her with names.."