A LONE SEXAPHONE LOST IN A NEON TOWN

°•°•°•°•°   8 years ago   •°•°•°•°•°

        The dim red street lights buzzling and dimming back to back under the Cresent moon and stars , who playing hide and seek with the help of the dark clouds , the moths and Beatles battle around the only street bulb making the man on the road , a 27 year old newly married short attorney in despair, finding himself struggling with his phone , which got switched off a minute ago in a unknown street . The Southside street was not really vacant but crowded with residents categorized near to each other with a centimeter away , a fence as barrier to discriminate the property . The occupants , some of them were on their front yard , near to the gloomy smoke left in the campfire, passed out or mumbling inhorrent words in drunken languages , may be cause of thin wall deficiency, automitacally his ears perked up towards a loud shrink cracked feminie voice coming from one of the abode... oh fuck me so .. your so good. Good ..oh iam coming , give it to me .. give it to me fuck sake

     " Fucking ..fantastic , asshole of an friend i have , where should I find you now ?? Damn fucking phone . "

The short male shuffles his messy blonde hair with his petite slim and tiny fingers , perfect displaying the shiny diamond on his ring finger .                    " Dammit " , mumbling it , jimin looked around the unknown place , taking a amout of courage on his lungs the man walks straight , not even knowing math of the parameter that he leading . His disappearing eyes finally caught a girl face , she looks like a teenager , a cheap black beanie on her head , which hiding her locks ,highlated with  pink , she is wearing a cheap crop pink top and an oversized black jacket were her hands masked on the pockets of it , an overly exposed thighs , with a check black red skirt ... piercing on her lips ears and between her septum and eyebrow , and a flower tatoo on her neck , she spikes a complete thug.

  " Hey .. can I ..can i .. ask you someth..ing.. wowow woow please I mean no harm .. relax "

Before the attorney can near the little lady to thrown his question , the girl shown a gun towards him with a evident frown that jimin can't help but back off ..

  " I mean no...harm please i just wanna find my friend ..he suppose to live here somewhere . "

   " Ohh , I thought your a jerk , jerking off to fuck me ,"  the girl downed her hands , putting the unlicensed gun on her back of the skirt with evident disgusted smirk , the man looks so fine to live in here , his perfume kinda so diffrent, and it's screams rich and city , his blond messy hair , a white branded t shirt with a overshirt , check black and white print , a baggy ripped jeans and a deluxe puma snikers on , that short man looks educated and well dressed , well sure as a idiom , dresses screams once persona .

    " Oh.. no.. why should I, do I look Iike perv kid , this street so .. I means houses are almost looks same . "

    " You new here " , the girl asked , same frown still in her pierced eyebrows , and the cold voice kinda rasp and deep while she lightning a cigarette, making the short male bite his lips not exactly expecting this type of voice from a mere teenager , she sounds mature gives really a yakuza vipe .

     " Yes , iam finding my friend , his name is taehyung he .. "

  "  You fucking talking about that broke cop .. the part timer in allibi . "

   " I doesn't really know what he do , we didn't have a connection for almost 8 or 9 years ..I was in aboard with my pops and my dad died ..please understand.. , and another friend of me gives this address and for my fortune my phone died "