IN TO THE DEEP VOID

The water inside the white luxurious tub hunched and splash around the cold wet floor when the naked legs get inside and completely lied down to suppress his inner turnoil of thoughts ,the liquid was almost covering the every single part of the males body leaving just a transparent view to the ceiling .. the  boy looks devastated  with a short plastic stick on his left  hand ,leaning his head on the bathtub ,  the red two visible lines  which always uses to know  , if any life inside growing .. the tears that flowing from his  small eyes , but there is nothing sad or happy in his face but  just a  emotionless  and soaked pink hair . Wetting his already wet but dried lips with his saliva  and gulping the emotion he had now to ease the feeling in his throat , he throw the stick on the closet that was a little away from  the tub he was in , like a pro he is  it's shot on the target  without him even  moving a slight inch .., without any further delay he drown deep to the water ...and the pindrop silence was one thing unfurl around small  cozy bathroom , after a 5 minute of  good silence the tub filled with red .. the white soapy water turn to completely red with blood ...

Jiminaa... wake up.. chim .. "

The short male flinched badly opened his short  eyes with a sudden jerk, coming out from a past memories that hunt him down on his sleeps , only to see the small lady ,the apple of his eye standing with her beutifull dark brows shapped in a  arc .  Now the man's eyes filled  with some kind of emotions .. the voice that ..means voice he really heard was  his nieces voice , the mute and  deaf girl  atlast  just speaked to him .

"  ggukie.. baby did you just speak to me ..aw my baby .. "

The girl just blinked twice concentrating her almound brown eyes to plum lips of the elder to understand what the  male was talking but before .. the elder faced with hard finger flips short on his head .

Ouch ... "

Dumpo ..it's me not her , are you  day dreaming you idiot  , not so suprise that you didn't even  recognize my voice .. your fucking husband's voice . "

The small eye  man closed his eyes embrassed  , but the male smiled seeing the silent giggles of the girl who laughing his ass out with her boxy smile , the smile of his best friend that always makes him guilty as core .. what if once she hates him  the thought only makes him go crazy on his mind  , when every lies he split towards the man he love and the man he loved  as his best friend once came to  light and they throw him out of their life would be the most horryfying scean he  can't accept but  oftenly imagining in  his head .. 

      "  Jiminaa... ggukie wants to say something  .. "

Jimin again came out from his dream world frowning towards the girl who now carrying a timid expression  .. not to help but feel pathetic to himself yet coo at the sight of the  almound puppy eyed girl .

" What's you want to tell me Dumbo.. "

"Iam going back to home ..," the girl actioned out her sighn language making the males eyes change in to some emotional teary expression.

"No way yoongi didn't jungkook agree that he will atleast stay at the mansion for 1 month .. it's just 2 weeks now .. she have her practice tomorrow "

  The elder who  was in still with his bruises and bandages sighned looking at  the terrifying expression of his husband ..  the short male who giving him berating look , but what can he do when he  was just a uncle to her not a appa  , he feels like he  was in a pickle .

"She is not our daughter jimina .. that we can hide her in our wings .. may we act like parents to her but her heart only want bunny as her papa.. though she likes you , when she have to choose between you two she always choose bunny you know that very well..."