WEIRDO

[ 14 years ago .]__■□■

Is it true that love can make someone mad , like lost in a deluded inconceivable ensnare of euphoria, that the person didn't even know what they are even doing , they just flow with a wavered rhythm not knowing ..how wicked it is ,to just prove the world , to just, to prove that they are inside the earth alone , breathing only each others breath after conquering the outer earth , no need of much time they come to a realization that everything was all a fucking bullshit . Love is just imaginary world they create , just like dreams . Dreams , the imaginary visual but invisible world we build inside our head , Love , the invisible fluttering feeling but a visible world we create inside our heart , that our body just snithched by some unknown force that we act like something strange towards that unwanted reaction of force .

" Let's date jungkookie .. please be my boyfriend I don't know it was love or whatever .. just date and we can figure out later "

The palpitating heart of the almound brown asked to the doe eyed man who trap in the wall between his long hands , the crowded butterflies inside his tummy started hatch when the youngers tatooed hands come in contact with his cheeks of his , caressing his jawline in mazed state , like he was touching a rare monumental scrupture with his doe eyes cluttered with diffrent wide types emotions towards the hunk .

" Would do you date a person like me "

jungkook the impudent cruel mafia asked to man in front of him , couldn't believing his own ears , no one in this earth ask such a question towards the 19 year old , but this boy did ask, without a second thought , the thick eye brows of the elders curved In a perfect frown in his attractive face . Taehyung did the same , caressed the boys cheeks with a unending admiration .

" Of course I will , your the most unique person I see in my entire life, you like experiencing new things ..you do everything in your way , you see everything in your unique way jungkook and I love that .. I want to know you more "

" Iam fucking colour blind tae , there nothing unique in my way of seeing .. It's just ..just a disability that .. "

" So was I.. , let's date jungkookie .. please , we can't ever see the colours of this world , so we can make our life colourfull kookie , the days I spent with you inside that small dirty room of maurituas , we had sex without even knowing each other , the days I spent with you in streets of Tokyo.. eating street foods and comparing Japan and Korea while laughing not caring about the homeless peoples slept near us, thought we didn't had any sex we talk a lot , I feels like your the one I should try .. you can make my black and white vision in to something mo..."

the almound brown eyes stampled back ward with force and feeling a weight ,not even completing his long heart fluttering dramatic dialogue , feeling his hips ensnare between the two sinewy legs of the younger , his lips aggressively attached with the glossy pink swollen lips of the younger , the almound brown eyes awestruck controlling his own body , who was now carrying a big baby on his hands without any place to lean , his legs feels jelly , like it was giving up anytime ..and the boner just started to grow inside his tight jeans was no where to help but making it more worst , the elder suck the younger males upper lips where the younger suck his Lower lips in a rhythm, finally both entering inside the mouth letting out a satisfaction of moan when the two warm tongues come in contact , taehyung forcely clout the younger aganist the wall aggressively making the mafia just galloped by the force , detaching his lips from the other , taehyungs lips eventually slide towards the younger boy's neck to sought the sweet spot of the youngers sucking or marking it in a way it formed a purple bruise .