TWIN FLAMES

The swine gazes falls straight to the 18-year-old boy's face, standing with head hanging low facing the expensive white marble floor .. the ice cold breeze in the mid-December cleaved through his skinny naked body where he shiver badly at the sudden impact, though the peoples who are on the expensive couch were so heartless to give a piece of cloth to him,  looking at the pathetic figure who is in a boxer standing parallelly to them with his head hang low like he does some vicious crime. The 5 fingers embroidered on his tan pale cheeks and the bleeding lips  .., indicating he got a hardcore slap a minute ago.

" Do you have anything to explain kim taehyung? "

The 18-year-old flinched badly hearing the strict tyranny  Questionable voice of the older man, his archaic fashion expensive suit and deep brown eyes was something no one would dare to get into contact with. The 18-year-old doesn't have a voice, how can he when he was caught fucking a classmate of his by his homophobic parents. Derogatory was not in his dictionary,  even a little slight change of voice of his appa,  makes him scarred to death that's how the man build his 2 sons.

" Appa .. I..  iam not gay "

  The bitter chuckle emitted from the mouth of the elder man's  .., how can his sons still lie... it's not the first time he finds his son who checks out boys more than girls .. the turmoils  and burning on his head was something that man  can't define, he sees evil rather than his son on the spot, can't even forget the disgusting image of  his sons dick stuck inside a boy, moreover, he fucked a minor which will definitely ruin the reputation of the Kims for sure

" Ohh fuck let the cat out of your bag you fag .. "

The  18-year-old stumbled backwards finding himself stuck between the two hard hands of his father,  choking him to death with burning eyes of hatred .. he feels deprived, he can feel how his father wants to asphyxiate him to death in a septic way. The breadth of his stuck in his throat and,  there no one tries to save him, the 18-year-old can't help but wiggled to get out from the grip of his father with his teary bulgy eyes.

" Daehyun leaves him ..fuck sake he will die,  leave darling please.  I am begging you... "

  The grip of the man got tightened more making the boys' pupils enlarged, and noses started to bleed, but suddenly the elder loosened the grip, were Taehyung found himself on the floor catching air,  his hands on his bruised neck, distraughtedly touching his neck like his head got dismembered from his body.. coughing like his throat gonna bleed, .. seeing death for a moment make the 18 year old traumatic as hell the torrent red liquid on his nose, and red swollen face of his exhibit him as pitiful. His stepmother hugged his father tightly to calm his anger, the anger which forced him to kill his own blood. 

" Taehyung son,  what done is done  .. tell  uncle, are you gay .. or you did do that just for an experiment ..you know many guys do "

The neighbours of his, his father's cousin more like a brother, asked him while caressing the soft locks of his, giving the warmth he was missing ..the young boy found a little comfortable around the elder man, a blinking idiot like he always the boy didn't  see the evilness lying deep under the void of the man's eyes. The stupid young boy  who has neither rhyme nor reason lets out the truth,   taehyung stand with his trembling legs going near his strict father, wiping the  unconditional tears of his, he kneels in front of his parents with his head hung low, even though he was letting out a secret of his, he feels like he was begging .. begging for mercy  not seeing how scorched the  elder man's heart was now, and  the flames  can change the boy's life within seconds

" Appa .. iam sorry .. iam really sorry I lied, I lied to you ..iam am gay .. iam into boys please forgive me "

Though it was hard and painful to apologise for who he really is, he doesn't care .. his future is what comes first .. his dreams to become like his successful father in the future come first, he can't flung on the streets  leaving all luxurious behind ... he will not starve when his family got a big ass expensive dining table.