HELP IM BEING STABBED BY A COMPUTER

Queen proceeded to teleport in front of us and then have the nerve to teleport us to our version of what Ryong Jum just suffered. It was probably worse for him considering that we were all forced to watch him go through the despair of his fear whereas we won't see each other's.

For me I was also teleported to a garden. Instead of there being a girl there was a computer. It looked practically identical to my own back in England.

The voice came for me as well. It says you had 30 minutes to destroy computer. Just then two katana blades had appeared in my hands. I thought this was perfect. Why would I care about destroying a computer. If I win this challenge I would be able to buy a new one or even a better one.

But things got worse as when I tried to destroy it, it grew legs and ran away. It transformed into a spider beneath my eyes. Queen started to explain how I took "computer" the wrong way. She then said that "computer" was the name of her pet spider when she was young.

Now I understand why this task was so difficult because this tiles is meant to be based on your biggest fears and mine was spiders. I hated the little things with the eight legs that are all hairy and spiky. It was a complete nightmare having to deal with a spider 2 times the size of me. Who even names their pet spider Computer anyways.

The thing charged at me. I fell onto my knees instantly. The spider then lifted one of its many legs and stabbed me right in the stomach. I coughed out blood. My insides eventually grew numb. I couldn't feel anything for around 2 seconds. I guess my brain was trying to still process the pain. Once it did it hit like a million bullets. I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry. Part of me even wanted to die but I couldn't for that would be of no benefit to me at that moment.

The leg was still stabbing me at this moment so no I bit it. It was so hairy and it tasted disgusting but it worked. Does spider fell onto its back and couldn't get back up. I thought to myself now all I have to do is get up and slice its head off with the katana but it was at that point that I realised that my organs were slowly shutting down. I have to still try though. I could get medical attention just as long as I actually finished the challenge but if I was to just die here it would be classed as a failure of the challenge and I would be killed anyways even if I survive.

I got up. This probably took 20 minutes within itself followed on from the 5 minutes it took me to bite the spider's leg. The voice said that there was 5 minutes remaining. I tried to move as fast as I could but considering my state being that there was a giant hole where my belly should be. It took me 4 minutes just to move a couple of centimetres.

1 minute remaining.

I knew that I wouldn't make it in time. Then I thought of something ingenious. Using the last of my willpower I chucked the katana. It hit it's giant belly. I was just hoping for the stab wound to kill it soon. Within 5 seconds remaining Computer had finally died and I'd finally finished the challenge.

Queen came to me but by this point I had already passed out. My friend Voidie he had told me that Queen had some weird healing ability where she talks my head and suddenly all of the wounds were gone.

When I did wake up I was in a hospital to rest up. Some of the other assassins were there too. We were all too weak to actually get up so we decided to chat. Voidie was also there.

"Hey what was your challenge anyways" I asked

"The garden quickly filled up with water and I was just told to find a submarine to get in. I almost drowned. I can feel the water going into my lungs." He said

"Sounds awful"

"I know right"

"I got stabbed by an enormous spider called computer"

"I'm sorry for you man"

"It's called bro"

And then Voidie asked me a weird question.

"So how are we going to get rid of Queen and how are we going to escape? I'm overly ambitious and I'm also hyper energetic. So why not focus my energy on an actual goal right."

"I don't know. What is this paranormal hell were in anyways"

"Hold up we could literally be in hell" Voidie suggested