Till death do us part

All of the assassins looked at the knife in awe and wonder. We had been here for what seems like an eternity and some people were already feeling suicidal. Sure, we wouldn't die naturally through hunger or not being able to breathe in space but we could certainly kill ourselves through our own accord. This is what Queen wanted. This was actually the test. If anyone decided to kill themselves they wouldn't be classed as the ultimate assassin and would be dead anyhow as they didn't complete the challenge. I was extremely worried of what was to come of this.

We had a period of just staring at the knife until somebody reach out and grabbed it before anyone else could. It was a person called Jin Yong. He smiled at the fact that he had got the knife before everyone else. "Ahh the beauty of a knife. I'm so happy that I got it before anyone else. Once I use it, you can take it out of me and use it on yourselves. Don't worry about the diseases from sharing the knife. If your gonna stab yourself anyways the disease won't do anything because your dead right... right... right.

"Hey stop it don't do anything that you will regret" shouted Voidie. "Ha, It's not like you ever cared about me anyways. None of you did." Laughed Jin Yong. And with that he stabbed himself right in the lung. He pulled the knife back out. We could see as the blood was splashing out of him and hovering in the empty black void we were all in. He clenched where the wound was with his spare hand but the blood was still pouring everywhere. This guy was insane. He proceeded to lick the knife to the point where it was practically clean. "Anyone want a go" he asked. We all shaked out heads to imply no. "I GUESS IT'S ANOTHER TURN FOR ME THEN. HOW LUCKY AM I." He impaled himself in 7 different places of his body. He was practically a mess at this point. Just a blob of blood and organs. He finally died after he had gouged his own eyeballs.

Another person immediately floated and grab the knife from his left eye.

" I'm sorry I just can't stay in this world anymore." She cried

"STOP" I screamed

"Come on now. You're acting like our task is to commit suicide. We should fight for the future. We should fight for the main goal which is not another task set by Queen but is to kill Queen and get out. We should all make a pact. We all at least try to survive. What do you say everybody huh? And that goes for everybody who is going to try to take the knife after her as well whether she does take her own life or not. Why are we all trying to kill ourselves when we're assassins and our job is usually to kill for the benefit of ourselves." I shouted. I just hoped that the message went on to everyone.

The person dropped the knife.

"Thank you, you saved me. My name is Sam Mi-ok and you've personally given me the motivation to carry on. I thought my life meant nothing. That's what my mum told me. She told everyone in our local church that I was the spawn of Satan and even though now I'm an atheist, I still partially believed what she said. I want to join you and I personally believe that everybody should listen to work the unnamed assassin said." Sam Mi-ok said.

We heard clapping but we knew it couldn't be Queen or the other assassins. We looked around to see where it was coming from. Until I realised who it was and would have never expected it coming. Once all the other assassins had realised they were all shocked.