The final finale

This was the final battle. The battle, which would decide everybody's fate.

We were in a completely new place this time. It wasn't the garden from before. It was more of a battlefield. Something you would see in Greek or Roman mythology. I felt truly wonderous a perfect place for two assassins to brawl to the death. It was night-time but when you're an assassin whose been doing this job for years your body goes into a state of nocturnal...ness. Is that a real word? I don't even know at this point. All I know is that I have to kill this person for the sake of me, the sake of everyone that died and for the sake of everyone that was still alive.

Sandy was silent. I was silent. I don't know what either of us were waiting for. Maybe we were waiting for instructions or maybe we were waiting for a starting point to then build off of. This seems to be a recurring theme probably due to the fear of all of the assassins that were forced to play this game. Still it was weird that Sandy was also silent. I thought she would have at least charged at me at this point, killed me and then do anything except letting the other assassins leave. This wasn't about me anymore. This was about saving them as they had done nothing wrong except for maybe killing a couple of people before this game.

"Are you ready

"Are you ready."

"Yeah"

"Yeah". If you are wondering why my left eye is completely black. It was due to let's just say a client who did not want to comply.

We both ran to each other. She brought an entire chainsaw. I bought an entire katana and we slashed away. Who are both really good at making sure that the enemy did not get any hits on us. We both need that we were both of equal strength and ability. I ran away but then quickly turned my back again. This was to confuse her as to what I would do next. I could see for a couple of milliseconds that she was about to go into a pose which in assassin terms is usually used for defence so I gathered from that that she thought that I was going to attack and was about to block. Judging from where her hands were moving I assumed that she was going to block her head and face. I used this to my advantage.

I charge forward and I chopped off a leg. She screamed in pain and fell onto the floor. I proceeded to stab her other leg in a place I was unreachable to her. Essentially my katana was acting as a chain to the floor so that she couldn't try to crawl away.

"I've won now, let us leave" I demanded but the only replied I got what was a laugh.

"Well done you did so well but what you realise is that I can't let you leave." She cheered

"What...what...what do you mean by that. Are you saying that we won't be able to escape. Are you saying that you're not the mastermind."

"I'm just kidding!!! Of course you can leave but hear me out. Leaving may not be the best option for you or the rest of the assassin's"

"What do you mean"

"Well you could get killed by demons, or just burn in hell. You do know that you're in hell right?"

"Hold up it can't be"

"Yes we all are, every demon and previous winner participates in a game which is tailored to their abilities however if they are not the best they will suffer eternally. Hell was never based on how good or bad you were. It was based on if you were the best at something, and that something could be anything really. If you leave now, you will be the best at being an assassin and will get to go to heaven but all of your friends will all go to hell and burn for the rest of their afterlife. Doesn't that sounds exciting. Or you can stay in this building with your friends and stay there for the rest of eternity. Your choice really. If you do choose to leave your friends in hell whilst you go to heaven, they can always participate in around 1000 years. You would have to participate anyways if you made that choice seeing as you would be classed as the best assassin and everyone who is the best always has to participate to make sure that they haven't lost their skills. Plus to make things really interesting I know your real name and for the record your parents lied to you about it being a curse.