Making Moves

Since birth, the intentions of my parents and the Sully's were for  Neteyam and I to be mates when we are of the proper age.
It was known in the clan that him and I were not available as a possible mate. We've both accepted it, we've been best friends since we could sit up.
He taught me how to ride and how to hunt. We've visited the spirit tree together, mostly bc we wanted to make sure this is really what Ewya wanted as well as ourselves.
We've talked about it many times, he's said to me, "I don't want you to be promised to me if you don't love me. I would hope you would expect the same from me."
That made me just love him even more.
It isn't hard to love Teyam, his heart is big and strong. He tells me something every day that he loves about me and he doesn't laugh at me when it takes me longer to learn something.
Teyam is everything a woman could want in a man.

Then there's Spider...

Monkey Boy is a fun kid, he hangs out with us a lot and tries to keep up with most of the things we do. To us he's always been the odd one out since he's human, but we do our best to accept him as he is. He's made comments here and there, calling me 'beautiful' and 'perfect' etc, and it always makes Neteyam mad, because Spider just gets away with saying those things.
I usually just say 'Thank You' and change the subject, because how could he even try when 1.) he's human and 2.) Neteyam is basically my mate...
Lo'ak, Spider, and I all went to the lab to see Norm and Max. On the way there Spider kept playfully grabbing my tail, I was trying to laugh it off, but it was making me so mad. We said our hello's and Spider switched out his mask for a new one.
On the way back to base Spider kept pulling my tail and going "what are you gonna do about it?" I just laughed and ran through the trees and up the mountains. When we got to base he did it again, but in my eye line I could see Neteyam watching Spider.. 'cmon y/n, you aren't even going react at all?' He says
- Neteyam POV -
I'm pacing, waiting for y/n and Lo'ak to return, when I see Spider pull her tail. She says nothing, but you can tell it makes her uncomfortable. I've had enough of this skxawng! I jog over and lightly push him back.

"Hey! What's your problem?" Spider yells

"My problem is that you keep touching her and she is not yours! Women don't want to be touched all the time or have their tails pulled by their male friends. You don't need to tell her how 'beautiful' and 'perfect' she is. That's my job, and I do it just fine." I yell standing over this small child
I can see y/n watching in the distance, but she's only looking at me in amusement.
Spider lifts his arms in surrender and walks off.
Y/n walks over wrapping her arms around my back, with her hands placed around my biceps. "Thank you... that was so sexy! Hopefully he gets the message and can behave like just a friend now." She whispers
"He better or next time I won't be using my words.. he'll be seeing my fist in his face. He has no right to be acting that way. I feel bad for having to yell, but he put me in that position. He pushed it to this point." I say frustrated

Y/n rubs her hands gently on my back, "It'll be alright. There's no competition... I'm yours baby." and that immediately melts my heart, I felt as if my legs would give out bc I am so over the top in love with y/n. She's mine and I am hers and one day, she will have our beautiful children, and be the best mom. I cannot wait to bond in the eyes of Eywa with the love of my life.