PART 1

A man was sitting on chair in dark room smoking Cigrate while in opposite of him a men was tied on chair.. He was trembling in fear seeing most dangerous ganster infront of him.. With a much courage he spoke while trembling in fear..

" I a-m sor-ry pl-ss lea-ve m-e.. " The men who was smoking stop what he was doing and look at another men with dark gaze making him trembling in fear..  The men stand up from chair and went toward the men who was tied up.. He lean closer to that men and smoke cigrate on his face making another men cough.. The men take cigrate Inbetween his finger and look at another with dark gaze..

" Well well u should think about consequences before making my baby cry touching him improperly dont u.." He said as a image of his baby crying face pop infront of him who was misrable crying on his arm adding fuel on his anger.. He place cigrate on that men cheeks who scream in pain..

Then he throw cigrate on ground and step on it.. Then he look at men infront of him with devil smirk on his face..

" Hmm from which hand u try touch... How about i cut Your both hand.. " He said the men started to shake in fear..

" N-o n-o pl-ss i a-m sor-ry p-lss le-ave..  m-e " Said while crying and shaking his head as left and right.. Then ganster smirk and said while bring his fav axe..

" Tch tch V dont known what is called mercy.. " He said bring axe near the men brutally cut both of his hand making him scream in pain.. V got irritate as he gag the piece  of cloth in that men mouth..

" Now u saw my baby with Your dirty eyes right.. U dont Deserver to this eyes.. " V said as he took knife and poke on that men eyes.. He take men eyes in his plam while laughing like psycho..

He then Brutally kill that men and feed to his tigers which he caged on his basement room..

" No one can look at my baby not even can touch him without me if anyone try to do this they wont see next sun hahaha.. " He said Laughing like Psychopath..

Intro

Name - kim taehyung aka V

Age - 25
Occupation - A dangerous gangster.. He wont show any mercy to his enemy.. Love his wife his baby Kim jungkook.. married
personality -  cold , rude , dangerous , merciless possessive over his wife.. Dont like when someone touch what his even look .. Whole daddy Metrial.. But soft and baby for his wifey

 But soft and baby for his wifey

Name - Kim Jungkook

Age - 23
Occupation -  wife of Kim taehyung aka V.. Know his husband is gangster but still he love him with whole heart.. Beautiful, cute
personality - Lovely, caring, sweet and kind..

Tae after killing that men he hop on his car and drove toward his Mension.. Soon his car stop infront luxury mension..

His bodygaurd open the get and his car enter inside the mension.. Soon he got down from car and went toward men as his doorkeeper open the door as soon as he saw king was coming..

As soon as tae step inside the mension he was meet a smell of food which was coming from kitchen.. He went toward kitchen and saw his baby was making dinner for them.. While all maids were Surrouding helping him and taking care of him that he dont get hurt.. They know one starch of jungkook body and tae kill them for not taking care of there baby..

As soon as they saw there master tae put his finger on his lips gesture them keep quite.. He motion them with his finger to leave.. The maids bow and left from there silently without making any noise..

Tae saw his wifey was wearing his big long shirt which reach his mid thight.. He was making dinner with small pout on his luscious lips.. Tae walked toward him and hug him making his baby startled..

" Yaah u scared me taetae.. " He said with pout making tae chuckle at his cuteness ..

" I am sowwy baby taetae will not do that.. " He said peaking his pouty lips... He then started to snuggle on kook neck and kiss it there..

" TaeTae stop it and go take bath u are smelling like blood.. " He said as tae nodded with pout and went toward bathroom to fresh up.. After cleaning himself tae come Downstair to see his wifey was arranging dining table.. He went toward his wifey and help him..

In dining table.. Tae pull his baby on his lap.. And said..

" Feed me.. " He said with pouty lips making kook chuckle at his hubby Cuteness.. Then he started to feed his hubby with lots of kisses..

After they dinner they are in bedroom cuddling at eachother when tae made kook look at him and kiss his lips.. Kook smile and kiss him back as tae slip his hand inside kook tshirt romaing his hand every part of kook body.. Then tae kook lips softly making kook moan taking a Advange tae slip his tongue inside kook mouth and testing every his sweet carvan..

After sometime both broke the kiss as tae trail kiss to his lips to kook mole and started to sucking.. Koo close his eyes let his husband do whatever he want.. Then they spend there night while making love..

TBC 💜

VOTE & COMMENT

AUTHOR BEAR 🐻