PART 14

Taehyung come back after complete his work.. As he walked towards there share bedroom Just to stop on his track after seeing his wife..

His wife was arraging there bed as the said boy was only wearing long tshirt till it reach his mid thigh and he was wearing short underneath.. Tae eyes travel all over his wife body as he lick his lips.. He smirk before removing his coat and walked towards his wife back hug him making koo startle but he clam down after fimilar smell hit his nose.. He Just sigh and lean over his husband hold as tae hold him tight and giving him open mouth kisses making koo title his head giving more access..

" Hubby not now.. First have your dinner.. " Kook said stopping his husband going futher..

" no baby let me have you today.. I really want you.. " Tae said despressly as koo sigh and turn around before cupping his husband face with his small hand..

" You can have me after having dinner plss hubby.. " Kook said pleading as tae sigh and said..

" Okay baby btw did you had your dinner.. " Tae asked him as koo shook his head as no..

" why baby you should have your dinner na love.. " Tae said as koo smile while cupping his husband face..

" How can i eat after knowing my husband is hungry hmm.. I cant eat
without you hubby.. " Koo said as tae smile and kiss him as koo kiss him back after sometime both back away..

" i am soo soo lucky to have you in my life babe.. I promise i will never let you go.. You are the best wifey in the world i wish for baby.. " Tae said feeling blessed to have kook in his life..

" i am also lucky to have husband like you honey.. I promise i will never let you go and always lobe you honey.. My baby bear.. My baby tiger.. " koo said giving kisses to tae who giggle and hold kook in his arm tight..

" now lets go and eat our dinner
okay.. " Koo said as tae nodded and both left.. As soon as they reach tae order maids to set dining table..

" All eye down.. " Tae deep voice ring as everyone lower there head as tae dont like when someone eye his wife.. He hate this.. And kook was also wearing short which was showing his milky thight which was making tae more posessive towards his wife..

Tae sat on dining table pulling his baby wife on his lap.. As kook sat comforble on tae lap.. His legs are either side of tae torso.. Tae gaze maids who lower there head but they flinch hearing his deep voice..

" Get out.. Dont come until we call you.. " The maids nodded and keft from there hearing tae words... Kook feel bad for them its they are working here..

" Hubby plss dont harsh on them.. They did nothing right.. " Kook said caress his hubby head while feeding him and giving him kisses..

" okie baby i will not harsh on them okay.. " Tae said as kook smile and kiss tae cheeks while feeding him.. Tae also feed his baby bun..

" Good boy.. " kook said and pat tae head gentally..

After having there dinner both left from there bedroom not before kook help maids to clean dishes and dining table he even order maids to had there dinner and feed everyone who works in this mension..

" Baby now let me have you baby bird.. " Tae said before kissing kook hungrily as he pick up kook by his thight pinning him to nerdy wall.. Kook held tae shoulder as he also kiss him back..

Tae bite kook lower lips making kook moan.. Taking advantage tae slide his tongue in his mouth teasting hot carven... Tae was sucking kook mouth as Silva was dripping from corner of there mouth..

Kook feel he cant breath as he tap tae shoulder tell him that he was runing out the breath.. Tae back away as both pant heavily.. The string was silva attached there lips.. Kook throw his head back when tae latch himself on kook neck sucking biting hungrily marking him his.. Kook just moan while throwing his head back a tear slip down from his eyes feeling pleasure which was given by his husband.. Tae walked towards bed as he gently lay kook on bed before However over him and getting imitating with him..

TBC 🐻

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

For next part 20+ votes and comments plss..