PART 18

Every guard gather around tae Who was screaming while holding kook..

Suddenly tae stop screaming before lifting kook Up and run towards hospital.. The guards widen there eyes as they quickly follow tae running behind him..

Tae run with Bare legs.. He forgot everything that he is rich, he is gangster.. For now he only know that his love was laying in his arm lifeless.. He forgot he have car and they can take kook from car..

Tae run fast as he can.. The blood was dozing off from his feet but he didn't care.. He only know his love..

He was crying hard looking at kook.. Tae step of sharp rock making his stumble but he didn't care and run fast as he can..

When he reach hospital.. He run inside screamming loudly gaining attention from surrounding..

" HELP HELP, MY WIFE IS BEING SHOOT HELP HELP.. " Tae screaming loudly as all doctor and nurse rush towards them with stracher..

They made kook laid on stracher.. Then they rush kook towards OPT room as tae hold his hand tightly..

Soon they take kook inside the OPT room as somehow nurse separate tae from kook before taking kook inside the room..

Tae saw the door closed behind.. As he sat on bench crying and praying god to save kook..

But suddenly his cry stop and his eyes became dark.. He fist his in anger before a rage took over him.. Rage of revenge..

" whoever did this to you.. I promise to my life I will not let anyone go.. Whoever is reason behind your pain they will  pay in worst way.. I will kill everyone.. I will burn whole world if something happened to you baby.. " Tae said as his eye are red from rage.. He was gritted his teeth.. Jaw clinch..

The devil is wake Up and ready to swallow whole world.. All guards are standing there and looking tae with worried eyes.. They know if something happen to Young master then whole world will pay for it..

Suddenly all shiver when they look at him which make them scared as they are shaking in there place..

" I want that person Who is cause of this all.. " They all quckily nodded when they hear deep dangerous voice..

Tae glare at them as all quckliy left from there to do there work.. Tae look down while fishing his hand..

Its been hour kook is inside the OPT room.. After sometime red light turn green as doctor come outside the room and approach tae Who was still looking down..

" umm Mr.. " Doctor said he called tae Who was looking down..

A chill run down on doctor spine when tae look Up.. He stumble back seeing tae dark eyes..

" abb.. Mr.. " Doctor try to speak but stop when he heard dark deep voice..

" Kim.. " Tae said looking at doctor dead in his eyes..

" Mr Ki-m abb.. T-he bo-y is o-ut of dan-ge-rous.. We w-ill shi-ft hi-m i-n ano-th-er roo-m aft-er th-at yo-u c-an me-et h-im.. " The doctor stutter out as tae humm in response..

The doctor quickly left from there feeling scared as he himself dont know but this men is having dark aura around himself..

After shifting kook to another room. Tae open the room and saw kook was laying on bed with various wired at attaching his body.. His eyes are closing at a oxygen mask on his face helping him to take breath..

Tae sit beside kook as he hold his hand and caress kook face.. Finally a tear left his eyes falling on kook cheeks..

One tear, two tear,  soon he burst into tears while crying hard.. He let out his emotions which he saw helding few hrs ago..

" I promise baby.. I will make that person pay whatever he did to you baby.. I will take your revenge.. I will not leave that person he mess Up with wrong person baby.. " Tae said as he caress kook cheeks.. Then he kiss kook knuckle..

Tae heard door opening sound as he look behind and saw one of his man was holding baby in his arm..

Tae quickly got Up from chair before went towards that man Who was looking down.. Tae take his baby from that men hand and dismiss him Who nodded and left from there..

Tae again walked towards kook and put baby beside kook Who clutch kook shirt in her small hand as tae was looking at them..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

Need 30+ votes and comments for next part..