PART 6

Some days later

Maids were arranging table for there boss and young master.. When taehyung enter with his baby in his arm.. Koo was really clingy to tae these days.. He just want tae attention whole day.. If he didnt get his attention then he sulk all days.. He dont let his hubby go for 1 minute.. Its not like tae didnt like kook this behavior.. He love clingy koo.. Bcz of kook tae take break from his gangster world.. He stay with his koo 24 hour..

Right now tae waa coming with his clingy baby in his arm.. As maids saw them they bow to them.. Tae just with poker face sat on chair with his baby in his laps..

Maids qucikly started to serve them there breakfast.. Then they bow and stand behind them..

Tae take spoon of veg soup.. And put the spoon infront of kook mouth..

" Baby open the mouth drink this u feel better.. " tae said as koo being obedient boy he open his mouth let his hubby feed him.. After that tae feed himself and koo..

Tae was living room ready to go for his work when koo come and hug him from back..

" Where are you going ?? " Koo said with pout..

" At work baby.. " He said while peaking his pouty lips..

" Take me with you.. " Koo said as tae smile and said..

" You cant come there baby.. That place is not for you baby.. " He said caress his baby cheeks..

" Nuu i want come taetae.. " koo said hugging his husband tight..

" Baby try to understand love.. U cant come there.. That place is soo scary.. That place is not for you love.. " Tae said while caress koo hand..

" I will take u where u want to go baby but not that place.. " He said while peaking his head..

" Promise.. U will take me to carnival.. " He said looking at tae with doe eyes making tae heart melt..

" Promise baby.. " Tae said and peak his eyes.. Making koo close his eyes..

Then tae bid good bye to koo with sweet kiss and left for his work..

Time skip

Tae car stop infront of a building which was located in middle of jungle.. The guard open the door for him as he got down from car and went inside the building.. Everyone bow to him when they saw there boss..

Tae come infront of specific room.as guard open the door for him... Tae enter inside the room.. Inside the room there is another door... Tae went towards that door as he dial a password.. Then he put his plam infront of scan.. After that door open.. Then they saw there is stair.. They get from stair and enter another room.. When tae switch on lights they saw a rare purple diamond was place in a glass box and cover it with lazer bin light..

Tae off the lazer light and take the purple diamond in his hand.. He look at diamond with smirk on his face..

" What did that fucker thing.. I will give this diamond to him huh.. This diamond is only for my baby.. " He said then he put back the diamond and left from there..

Then tae come to his head quater.. Where he saw new collaction of weapons..

" Boss u have to sign this paper for dealing this weapon.. " Tae nodded and he take paper and sign after reading it..

" do i have any meeting today.. " tae said as person shook his head no.. Then tae nodded and left from the building..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻