PART 19

Tae was sitting on beside holding kook's hand staring at his sleeping figure.. He was silent soo silent.. He was just staring at kook with so many emotions but he cant show it..

Tae was staring at kook while holding his hand while his other hand was caress kook hair loving.. Tae glance at baby Who was sleeping beside the kook..

Suddenly someone come inside the room..

" boss.. " one guard said as tae was just staring at kook didn't utter any word..

" boss.. We have something for you.. Can you plss come with us.. " The guard said as tae finally look at him with cold face and nodded.. Then tae kiss kook forehead and lips and went away with that guard..

Soon they reach as it was tae basement where he used to toucher his victim.. As they enter inside tae saw someone was tied on chair was bleeding badly.. Tae glance at his guard Who bow and said..

" boss he is The one Who shoot Mrs Kim.. " Tae eyes darken hearing The guard words as he glance at men Who was tied on chair..

Tae glance at his guards Who bow and get chair for tae Who sit on chair while another Guard bring water and throw on that men face..

The men groan and open his eyes as he look around and started to struggle to free himself as tae was just staring at him with dark deep eyes..

" Who are you.. What am I doing here..  " That Man said as he look around the basement then his eyes fall on tae and a chill run down his spine seeing that dark eyes..

Tae smirk as he titled his head and stand Up from chair before walked toward that men..  He look at that men with smirk as his tuck his both hand inside his pocket..

" W-ho ar-e yo-u.. W-hy di-d yo-u bri-ng me h-ere.. " That person stutter out as tae just smirk but soon his smirk replaced by cold face..

" Im the someone you dont want to know..  Im your death im the devil Who will destroy you.. " Tae said with dark deep voice sending siver down on that person spin..

" w-ha-t d-o y-ou me-an.. " That person again stutter which make laugh like manic then tae again smirk and said..

" You will know soon..  " Tae said as he look at his men Who understand and nodded there head making tae smirk widely..

• Time skip •

A corridor of hospital was full of people gathering around the person Who is dragging bloody body on floor..

The person was having dark aura which make everyone scared seeing that person..

They were gossiping around but stop when they saw dark deep dangerous eyes glaring at them which make there mouth shut..

Its was horrible site for them to see.. All of them present there are scared seeing the scene which they will never forgot in there life..

Soon tae open the particular door and enter inside before throwing that bloody body infront of sleeping figure of his wife..

Then tae went toward kook but didn't touch him thinking kook might get dirty if he touch him with bloody hand..

" wifey see i brought that person Who is cause of tear.. I won't tolerate a single scratch on your body but this person dare to shoot you.. " Tae said as look at kook..

Kook open his eyes slowly which make tae smile widely seeing his kook open his eyes..

" Tae ~~ hurt.." Kook said as tae smile vanish and his face become cold again..

He look at bloody body of that person Who is struggling for breath...

Kook eyes also landed on that body which make his fist the sheet tightly as he was scared seeing that blood..

Kook look at tae Who was smirking which make kook understand that it was same person Who fired bullet on him..

Tae look at kook facial expressions as he walked towards kook and block kook view as kook look at him with horrifed face..

" You did.. " Kook asked as tae nodded then kook said..

" why..  " Even though kook know but he still asked tae About this..

" Cuz he is the reason u are here.. I'll never leave anyone Who dare to hurt you.. you know that.. " Tae said as kook remain silent..

Seeing kook silent tae said..

" why are you soo silent baby.. I promise that I'll take revenge on that person Who will reason u are in pain.. " tae said as kook look at tae.. He know what is tae doing and what will he do in future..

" Kill him tae its hurt.. " as soon as those word from kook mouth as next second kook close his eyes tightly when he heard loud sound of gunshot..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

Vote and comment as much as you can for next part