PART 11

Sorry for late bunss

Here you go 💜

The whole mension was in chaos.. The maids were runing here and there to decorated the living room for there boss's birthday.. The theme was purple bcz taehyung order them to put purple theme as his baby love that colour.. And rest decoration was as per as kook choice..

Jungkook was sleeping tae arms peacefull as taehyung know jungkook is soo much excited for his ( tae ) birthday thats he was not taking rest so taehyung some how made kook fall asleep.. He know kook cant sleep without his warm embarce so tae hug him and made him sleep so later he wont got tired and can enjoy the party..

Tae was looking at his pretty baby who was sleeping on his chest peacefully without any worry.. Tae smile suddenly his mind go on flashback of there first meeting making his chuckle..

Flashback..

Taehyung was soo angry today that he can kill anyone who will infront him..

He just go betray by his one man as he killed the men but his anger hasnt cool down yet.. Suddenly driver stop the car with jerk making tae more angry..

" YAAH WHAT THE HECK.. WHY DID YOU STOP THE FUCKING CAR.. " Taehyung yell at him making driver shiver badly..

" Si-r.. Bo-y.. D-og.. " The driver cant speak bcz of fear as he was about to yell again when someone knock on his window.. Tae lower the window and about to yell but stop when he saw beauty infront of him..

" YEAH You blind man.. Cant you drive the car properly what if this dog got hit by your car huh... " The beauty was scolding the driver but tae eyes are stuck on that beauty its feel like someone just spell on him that he cant take his eyea from beauty.. He feel like his anger vanish on air.. His feel relax hearing smooth sweet voice..

" Are you listening mr.. From next time drive the car slow.. " The beauty said while scolding the driver who was just listening everything..

Then the beauty eyes meet with sharp eyes..

Taehyung swore he saw the most beautiful doe eyes of boy... He was just staring at the eyes then his eyes landed on the beauty lips which was looking kissable but what catch tae eyes was the mole under the lips which was tempting him to suck life out..

Tae saw the beauty's lips were moving indicate he saw speaking something but he cant hear it cuz he saw lost in beauty to see and hearing somethingg..

Then he saw the beauty walked away as tae was staring at beauty until its dispear out his sight..

" I want him and i will get him.. " Tae said looking at direction were beauty just left..

Flashback end..

Tae smile and look at his beauty who was now laying on his arm peacefull.. He hug kook tightly in his embrace while nuzzle his nose on soft hair of kook..

Time skip

At party everyone were coming and wishing tae birthday party and giving him gifts.. All rich people were coming even some mafias are also there to wish.. Whole time kook was with tae cuz its was tae wish which kook fulfil it.. Kook know his hubby need him by his side every mins.

Tae was just looking at kook who was looking soo beautiful and enthral.. Soon  a couple dance started as tae drag kook to floor and wrapped his arm around his waist and pull him closer while kook held tae's shoulder and they started to swing there body on song rythm..

" You are soo beautiful my love so enthral baby only mine.. " Tae mumble against kook lips then kiss him kook close his eyes and kiss him back with same passion.. No one can see them bcz everyone was busy enjoying party.. Soon enough tae cut the cake and first he feed his baby bun .. Kook smile and feed tae also.. After that tae told maids to distribution the cake among the people.. At dinner time all items were tae fav which kook order to made... Everyone enjoy tae's b'day party.. Everyone give him gifts but kook didnt give him anything but tae wont mind cuz kook himself was Precious gift of tae which tae want to cherry forever... Thats how tae's birthday went...

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENTS

AUTHOR - KIM BEAR 🐻

For next part
20+ votes and comments