PART 3

Taekook are sleeping peacefully when younger wake up when sunlight hit his face.. He woke up and try to get up from bed when he feel strong arm around his waist.. He was about to remove arm when he feel himself pull in and he landed on hard chest..

" TaeTae what are u doing let me goo i have to make breakfast for you.. " Kook said trying to free himself for tae strong grip but tae held him tight pull him more closer..

" No cuddle with me.. And about breakfast then maids are there to make it.. " tae said as he nuzzle on kook neck...

Kook sigh and caress tae hair let him do whatever he want.. After 1 hour tae phone ring making him groan.. He
pick up his phone and said..

" Hello.. " He said with deep husky voice sending siver down on other person spine..

" Hello boss.. You have to come our headquarter to check new supplied of our weapon..  " The other person said as tae humm and cut the call.. He look at his beside and found empty.. He groan before getting up from bed and went toward bathroom to fresh up.. Kook was already wake up before tae wake up..

After done with his morning routine he come downstairs to see kook was helping maids to put breakfast on dining table..

When kook saw tae he was stunned as tae was wearing that suit which he buy from the mall.. He was looking handsome and stunning..

Tae saw how kook was looking at him making him chuckle as he walked towards him and pull him by his waist making kook blush.. Tae look at kook who was  wearing white shirt and blue Jeans..

Tae caress kook cheeks with his thumb and said..

" You soo beautiful baby only mine.. This beauty only belongs to me.. " He said while caress kook cheeks to his plump lips making kook close his eyes..

After that tae kiss kook lips who kiss him back.. Then they broke the kiss and tae sat on dining table with kook on his lap.. Then kook feed tae with lots of kisses..

After there breakfast tae left for his work while kook went towards living to watch something on tv..

Time skip

Kook in shop with bodyguards behind him.. He come here to buy his fav banana milk and some snacks and packets of noddle.. He was wearing cap and mask so no one can see his face.. As he was buying thing when suddenly some man barge inside the shop and throw smoke ball.. The whit smoke spread all over the shop making everyone cough as bodygurad put the Handkercheif in there nose and try to find there young master..

After sometime smoke disspear as guards look here and there to see kook was not there all things are in ground.. They got scared and started find kook here and there who is no where to find..

They take out there guns scaring everyone in shop..

" Where the boy who was with us.. Tell us.. " They shout as everyone got scared and shake there head while saying..

" We dont known.. "

" we didnt see any boy.. "

All people are scared..

" U guys dont know that boy is ganster 's wife he is V's wife.. " Bodygurad shout making everyone shiver in there place hearing V's name..

" What happaned when boss got to know that master is missing.. " One guards said to other who scared as sweat was running down his head..

" He will kill us for sure.. " Another guard said making other shiver in there place..

" i am scared.. " another guard said making other nodded..

" But we have tell this to boss or if he will get know he will definetly kill us.." said another guards as all nodded in agreement

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Here tae was roaring at his mens like a tiger who is ready to eat them alive..

" WHERE THE FUCK ARE U ALL WHEN THAT FUCKERS WAS TAKING MY BABY HUH.. ANS ME U RASCALS.. CANT U ALL TAKE CARE MY BABY.. TELL ME U FUCKERS.. DO U ALL WANT TO DIE EARLY HUH.. HOW DARE THEY TAKE MY BABY AWAY FROM ME I WILL KILL EVERYONE.. NOW WHAT ARE U ALL LOOKING SHOULD I GAVE U INVETATION GO AND FIND MY BABY OR I WILL REMOVE YOUR EXISTEN FROM THIS WORLD... GET LOST U FUCKERS.. " Tae was shouting at his men with top of his lung and there mens were shaking in fever seeing ganster this muvh anger.... His eyes are red and he whole face turn red due to anger.. He was gritted his teeth and clenching his jaw glaring at his mens who dont dare to raise there head.. Bcz they dont have guts to do so...

" NOW WHAT ARE U ALL DOING HERE U WANT TO DIE HUH GO AND FIND MY BABY... IF SOMETHING HAPPEND TO HIM THEN U AND THAT FUCKERS ARE DEAD.. " He again shout making his mens run out tae cabin who breathing heavily.. Tae take glass of water and drink to cool down his anger but its didnt work.. Suddenly his phone ring as he pick up his phone and..

" Hello.. He said and next what he heard make him shocked and angry..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻