PART 12

Some days later..

Tae was sitting on his chair like king while looking at his mens who were standing there while lowering there head..

" so.. As you all know that people are trying to hurt my precious.. " tae spoke making his mens nodded his head..

" so i want you all to keep an eye on my baby doll.. Make sure no one i mean no one can hurt him.. If anyone dare to do that then bring that person in my basmemt immediately.. Am i clear.. ?? " Tae said as his men nodded while looking at ground..

" okay you guys can go now.. " They nodded and left from to do there duties..

Kook was laying on bed getting bored as a big pout was formed on his lips.. thats when he heard knock on his door.. He mummble coming as a maid come inside with glass of juice..

" Young master.. Here your juice.. " Maid said as Kook look at Juice with pout..

" I want banan milk not this Juice.. " Koo said with pout making that new maid irritated as she gritted her teeth..

" drink if you want drink why are you being so brat huh.. Drink before i throw this on your face.. " The maid shout on kook who flinch as his eye became tear he dont like when someone shout on him.. His bottom wobble as a tear slide down from his eyes.. When first tear drop fall on ground thats when whole mension was echo with sound...

THUND

kook flinch when he heard sound as the glass piece shatter all over the floor and the juice also splash all over floor.. The maid who shout on him was laying on floor drown on her own pool of blood.. Kook look at door just to see a angry beast was standing there with gun in his hand..

" Hubby.. " Kook sobbed and run towards him after seeing the scene.. Tae never kill anyone infront of kook eyes cuz he know his baby dont like this.. But today firts time tae kill someone infront of him which made kook scared..

Kook Jump on him hiding his face on tae neck.. Tae quickly hold him as kook was treambling in his arm.. Tae realise what he did as he started to bounce his baby on his arm..

" Guards clean this mess.. " Tae said and left from there..

Tae come to there garden as he started to console kook..

" Shh baby clam down i am so sorry baby plss dont cry you know na i dont like tear on your eyes.. Shh clam down my sugar lips my baby doll dont cry.. Hubby is so sorry my baby love.. " Tae said while trying to console crying baby on his face who stop crying and look at him with red face swollen eyes red nose wobbling lips.. Tae heart clench as he wipe koo tear with plam and said..

" Dont cry my cutie love.. Hubby heart hurts seeing you cry shh dont cry okay my sugar pie.. " Tae said as kook nodded and hide his face on tae neck as tae rub his back smoothly..

Time skip

Tae was out for work while koo was again getting bored so he dicide to take out walk..

Kook quckily change his outfit and wear mask..

Soon kook went out the mension with tae's men following him

After a long walk on park kook sat on bench while tae mens went towards shop to take water while other men was faning kook.. Suddenly a ball hit the kook leg which made him let out hiss sound..

" I am sorry hyungie so sorry.. " The kid said while picking up his ball..

" Its okay kid just play carefully okay.. " Kook said as the kid nodded and bow to him before left from there.. Kook smile seeing how kids are playing..

But all this scence was watch by tae's mens as they all look at eachother then kook..

After sometime kook went left towards his mension with mens following him..

Tae was working on something when he got call.. Without looking at id he pick up the phone..

" Hello.. " Tae said with his deep voice sending siver to other person..

" Boss new toy is arrive.. Dont you wan to play.. " tae heard as a wide smirk made his way towards his face..

" I am coming.. " He said and cut the call..

" Its play time.. " Tae chuckle darkly and left from there..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

for next part 20+votes and comments.