PART 8

Sorry for late update bun..

Here part 8

Now enjoy..

Tae was feeding kook while kook was sitting on his lap..

" TaeTae i can eat by myself.. You should eat your food too.. " kook said as taehyung show spoon of kimchi rice in his mouth and said..

" Its okie love.. I will eat.. " Tae said as he show piece of meat in kook mouth..

" Taetae ik you cant eat without me feeding you or give you kisses but you should eat your meal too hubby.. " Kook said making tae chuckle as he kiss kook nose..

" Thats true baby.. But dont worry you will give me kisses i will eat by myself.. " Tae said as kook nodded while gulping his meal..

Tae was feeding kook meal when his phone ring.. Tae ignore the call and continue to feed him.. But phone was continually ringing.. Making tae annoy as put his phone on slient mood...

" Yow showld picw up the call tawtaw.. " Kook said while chewing his food making tae chuckle at his cuteness..

" I will later bubba.. " Tae said as kook gulp his food..

" I am done.. " He said patting his tummy..

" Okie bubba.. " Tae said as he kiss kook cheeks..

" Taetae i am sleepy.. " Kook said as he laid his head on tae chest..

" Sleep baby.. " Tae said as kook fall asleep on tae lap.. After eating his meal tae take kook to there room and made him lay on bed.. Then he cover him with duvet and kiss his head..

Then he come out the room and call someone.. As soon as the person pick up the phone tae burst out on him..

" What the heck.. How many times i have to tell you that dont call me when i am with my baby huh.. Now tell me what is the matter that you are calling me continually.. " He shout at person making person scare...

" boss Your toy is ready.. Wont you wanna play.. " hearing person a wide smirk made his way towards taehyung face..

" I am coming.. " He said and cut the call..

" Lets play taehyung... ohh.. nono..
V.. " He said rubbing his plam together
while smirking like psycho.. Taehyung last time check his baby and made his way out the house to his basement which is basically torture room.. Where V love to torture his emeny or victim..

V enter inside the basement as his men give him chair.. He sat infront of his victim who eyes are blindfold and the person was tied with chair.. he motion his mens to open the bilndfold as his mens nodded and open the bildfold..

The person who trembling and shaking out of fear.. As soon as the person saw V face.. She started to trembling more as he known he is dangerous ganster best known as psychopath.. Who never show mercy.. Those who come in his basement they never go out live...

⚠ warning read with your own risk⚠

V was enjoying the scared look on her face as he love when his victim got scare of him.. He look at his mens and motion them to get out as his mens bow and left from there.. He then give smirk to her who was shaking in fear.. She know that no one can save him from him.. She was crying hard..

" pl-ss lea-ve m-e w-hat i d-id.. " She spoke with her trembling voice making V smirk as he stood up and walked towards her making her more scared as she was already..

" What did you said.. You dont know what did you did it huh.. First you insult my baby then step on his soft plam.. Then make him cry.. Making wound on my baby soft hand.. And i wont tolerate when someone hurt my love.. And more worst they make my baby cry.. " He said as he hold her jaw harshly making her cry more..

" Bu-t i-dk yo-ur ba-by ho-w ca-n i
hu-rt h-im.. " She speak hardly as her jaw was held by V..

" Ohh dont you know that boy on street who you told him to clean your shoes huh.. " He said and leave her jaw and held her hair.. Now she remeber who was V taking.. She regret to mess with that boy..

" I a-m sor-ry i di-dnt kn-own h-e w-as yo-ur b-a-by.. " she cried out when V pull her hair harshly..

" there no sorry word is written on V dictionary.. " He said pull her hair more harshly making her scream.. Hearing her scream V left her hair and give her hard slap on her face..

" Dont scream sl*t or its will get more worst.. " V said making her shut her mouth as her tears was falling from her eyes continueally..

" Now lets play my toy.. " He said as he walked towards table and come back with box in his hand.. First V tied her mouth then he open the box reviling so many tools..

He first take out small iron nail from the box as he smirk making the girl more scared as she started to trash around the chair but its was not use as she was tied with thick chain...

" how about i give you same pain you give to my baby.. " He said as he grab her hand and pin on table... He then put nail on her plam.. Seeing this she shake her as head no.. But V just give her smirk and pinned the nail on her plam making her scream but her scream got muffle by cloth..

V was enjoying the view.. He love it.. He then did with her second plam.... V then take out piece of cloth from her mouth.. As soon as he take out.. The girl scream loudly due to pain.. Making V laugh in satisfied...

" Scream more.. V love it.. " He said twisting iron nail on her plam with screwdriver making the girl screem more.. The blood was flowing from her plam nonstop..

He did same with her feed too... He then twist the the screwdriver on her feet making her scream more loudly that her scream was heard all over the room.. After he feel satified.. He stop and put the screwdriver back and take put small sharp knife from box.. The girl left no energy left.. She know her death was near..

V walked toward her as he cut her neck with knife killing her on the spot.. Seeing dead body.. V feel reviled and satified..

" No can hurt my baby.. If they did then they have to face worst side of me.. " He said while laughing like a psychopath..

" clean the mess.. I want my room clean.. " He said to his mens who nodded fearfully as he left for his mansion with satisfied smile on his face...

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻