PART 7

5 days later

Koo was roaming on park while tae's guards are behind.. This time they keep full Concentrate on boy.. Koo was wearing hoodie and mask as his face was full cover it..

He know if his husband get to know about that he went out without covering his face then he will be very angry... His husband dont like when he show his face to someone.. He know his husband's posessive Behaviour..

While walking he saw park.. He went towards park and sat there while reomoving his hoodie... He want to remove mask too but he cant as there is soo many people are there.. He look at guard who was now Surroding him..

He tap one of guard who look at him and bow..

" What do you want younger
master.. " guard said while bowing kook..

" cold Water plss.. " Kook said looking at them with doe eyes making everyone heart aww..

" Okie young master.. " All guard went towards shop to bought water for kook while kook sat there.. He was looking around when his eyes landed on something..

He saw one puppy was sitting there...
He went toward puppy and pick him up.. the puppy wiggle his tails making kook chuckle as he love dogs..

He was walking while playing with dog when he dump into someone and the juice fall on someone shoes... Its was rich girl who was walking with her friends..

Kook look at girl and bow Indicate he was sorry for Ruining the shoes but the girl was bitch.. Koo was about to left but girl hold his wrist..

" Where do you think That i will leave you after you ruin my expensive shoes.. " she said while grabing kook wrist..

" Now what are you looking... Clean my shoes.. " she said while throwing napkin on kook.. Kook being kind.. He leave puppy and bend down and started to clean.. That bitch smirk and he step on kook hand making kook scream..

" This what you get after ruining my shoes you poor shit.. " She said while pressing her heels on kook plam making kook scream in pain.. He was crying hard while blood was dozing from his hand.. The bitch and her friends left when they saw some mens was running towards them..

" Are you okay young master.. " The guards kneel down infront of kook checking him and saw blood was dozing off from koo plam and koo was crying hard..

Here tae come running towards his baby and he kneel down infront of kook as koo was sitting on couch..

" What happend bubba.. Who did this baby.. " Tae said taking kook bandage hand in his hand.. He caress his hands with worried and angry face..

" called every guards here.. " Tae order the maids who qucikly nodded and went to called guards..

Now all guards and standing infront of tae while hanging there head low..

" Who did this to him.. " Tae said but no one spoke making tae angry..

" I SAID WHO DID THIS TO HIM.. " Tae shout making guards flinch as one guard come infront of him and said..

" We dont know boss as we went to buy water for master.. " The guards said as tae humm as he went towards koo and kneel.infront him while holding his hand..

" Tell me baby who did this.. " Tae said with soft voice as koo know its better to tell tae other making him angry.. So kook told him everything making tae more angry as he was already..

" GO AND FIND THAT BITCH.. I WANT HER IN MY BASEMENT AT ANY COST.. UNDERSTAND.. HOW DARE SHE HURT MY BABY.. NOW WHAT ARE YOU ALL STANDING GO AND FIND HER WITHIN 3 HOUR UNDERSTAND.. " Tae shout making guards scared as they all left from there..

Tae pull koo in his arm and shuh him..

" Its okie baby your taetae give her punishment for hurting you.. Okie no one can hurt you in my Present.. " He said while tighting his grip on koo waist..

" Lobe you.. " koo mummble against tae chest who smile and said..

" Love you too my love... " He Said while kissing kook head..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT

BE READY FOR VIOLENCE 😈

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻